Luna's POV

" Luna it's time to go." See you Bellamy I bet you hope I will die in the conclave. "No I don't want you to die let us come to your conclave please?" It's not up to me. Ask Anya and Roan they are my Seda . "What does that mean?" It means teacher. "We will allow you to come but no weapons only the Natblida's can have Weapons.thank you. You don't thank if you do something or touch our Natblida we will kill you. Why your Natblida when she is my sister? She told us she is not your sister the day you ignored her." Anya can we go now? " wait I got to send someone back to watch Camp." Get Nate to watch camp. Now let go try keep up. "How can we keep up when your on horse ." Because you will be riding one too but two people  ride one together. "Hey Luna let's ride up a head." Sure Anya I am going to ride ahead. "Okay please be safe." I will now let's go O I smile and ride off fast. "So this is what it feels like to be free." Yes it feels amazing with no one to decide things for me I smile at O. "So what is Anya and Roan to you?" Well they are married so they are like a mother and father to me since they can't have children they made me there Child I smile I bet they will make you there Child as well since you are my sister. "You think?" Yes they wanted two girls. "Luna be careful please I don't want my Little Natblida to get hurt ." I will Roan I smile at him as he returns it. "They really do care about you Luna." Yes they do I bet they would love you as a daughter since Lincoin said we both have a strong heart and spirt. "Hey Luna can you two slow down Anya and I want to talk to you two." Sure Roan. "So as you Know we adopted Luna as our daughter and now we are wondering if You Octavia would love to be our Daughter as well?" See I told you O I smile. " I would love to." I am glad you accepted O. "Now Octavia when we get to Polis we will be training you. I can't wait." I smile and i said good luck O you will need it. "So Luna what was it like to live in space?"well it was complete hell being locked up in the same room for most of my life. " it really was we weren't allowed out of our apartment because we were illegal children people were only allowed one child. That's horrible." Yes it was but now we got you two for parents I smile at the married couple. "We are very lucky since we were unable to produce a child." Well you got us now so don't be sad. "Anya there is movement up ahead. Thank you Lincoin." Can I take this? "Sure but be careful now." I smile and say aren't I always careful and climbed off my Horse.

": Yu gonplei ste odon." Not today and not ever die. And I stabbed the guys stomach as his blood splatters all over me and ten more come at me I smile and stab a lady and then cut two guys behind the legs and they die now i have 6 more to kill. Jus drein jus daun. I say and kill them one by one and the last one was on the ground bleeding out Clark gets off and runs to him trying to help stop the bleeding. "What the hell was that for Luna?" They were trying to kill you guys so your welcome for saving your asses. " but that doesn't mean you kill them." Clark down here it's kill or be killed and I don't want to be killed so I do the killing. Yu gonplei ste odon I say and stab her heart. "Luna she could have been saved." Bellamy if your to weak to kill then be killed. "Now we have more to add on now Luna." Yes we do and I can't wait. "What do you mean?" For each kill a warrior makes they get a tattoo to Mark how much people they killed. And they were my 20th kill. " I am very proud of you my little Nightblood." Thank you Roan. Let's get going now. "Your were a total bad ass Luna." Thank you Octavia when your done training with Roan and Anya you will be a bad ass too.