{{3}}

(This chapter has been completely revised and rewritten!)

The young girl slowly crept into the house- her boots causing each floorboard to creak loudly, each step earning a wince before anxiously standing still. 

With a deep breath, she pulled her shoes off and dashed up the stairs. Her feet catching under each step, causing her to stumble and fall forward, though before she completely hit the ground she awkwardly reached for the wall- steading herself to run again. 

Y/n gave no second thoughts when she dashed into her room, her hair falling messily over her face as she bends down, desperately looking for her jacket. It was already bad that she had to run through the village in her pajamas. Now her jacket had gone missing. 

The girl gave a heavy sigh before she reluctantly pulled her door open. Squinting down the hall before speeding into her brother's room. The door already being cracked gave her the advantage of only having to run in.

Y/n stumbled on the various items on her twin's floor before hastily jumping on his chair, wobbling slightly before gaining her balance. "Boruto! Did you take my jacket?" 

Said male jumped harshly before sitting up, throwing his gaming console over his head and directly into the wall. "Hey! You can't- What are you doing?" Boruto cut himself off as his younger twin began rummaging through his closet. Creating a bigger mess than his room already was. 

"I need my jacket to go out!" The blonde-haired girl slumped onto the ground, having failed in finding her jacket she slowly stretched across the ground in an attempt to look her brother in the eye. 

"You left it here last night, Mama put it in the washer." Boruto lightly kicked her arm before standing up and stretching himself. 

With a loud groan, the young girl pulled herself up before grabbing one of her brother's hoodies and pulling it over her undershirt, the clothing falling further down her knees than her regular jacket.

Y/n stood up quickly before wiping her pants of any dust or crumbs,  "We should get going, Shikadai's treating us to lunch remember?"

Boruto gave a slight nod before powering off his console and pulling on a sweater of his own. The rain from before had lightened up to a small drizzle but it was scheduled to rain all day, they were going to have to bring umbrellas.

Y/n gave a light laugh before covering her mouth, in an attempt to keep fries that she just bit into in her mouth. Shikadai only continued to nip at her brother at how he's almost embarrassed the 7th Hokage plenty of times.

"It's not funny! I've never done anything like that!" Boruto hissed, his eyes narrowing and shoulders slightly rising. It reminded the young girl of a cat, a very loud, and angry cat. 

Shikadai then shrugged before stuffing his burger in Boruto's mouth in an attempt to quiet him. "This is my stop. Don't be late on the first day." With that, the blacked hair boy gave Y/n a small pat on the head before quickly grabbing onto the nearest lamp post, his hair swaying violently in the wind. "See you tomorrow!"

Boruto only rolled his eyes before roughly wrapping the burger up, in result the paper loudly ripped, causing his eyebrows to furrow as he gave an annoyed huff. "Dad can mind his own business," The older blonde stood quickly before looking out to the horizon. 

He took a deep breath before yelling out. "I'll show you one day!" Though the second he ended his sentence the door on the side of the train quickly swung open with a screech before a conductor with an odd-looking hat climbed from the side. "Hey! Where are your parents? You know what you're doing is dangerous right?"