chapter one

Deku's POV

TW- mentions of mental illnesses/disorders (most chapters will have this) mentions of toxic relationships, slight violence. I think that's it

Deku's Pronouns throughout chapter- She/her

Okay, look, had I known today was going to turn out like... this, I never would have gotten out of my bed in the morning.

Okay, that's a lie, I ducking love drama and today was awesome.

I even got my first bloody nose!

And, I totally caught the attention of my two crushes. Who ever said bleeding all over the people you love didn't have its pros obviously wasn't doing it right.

Now we just have to make sure I survive the rest of the school year...

...

"You know why Jefferson can do what h-"

"Finish that line, Deku, I dare you." Poking my tongue out at the glaring blonde I run ahead, letting out a laugh as I spin around, dress fanning out around me.

"Don't be so grumpy Kacchan! Hamilton is the best thing that has ever happened! I'm just expressing my gratitude-! Ooo! That fluffy dog kinda looks like your hair, whats it called again? Right! a pom-... pomer-..."

"it's a Pomeranian and it looks nothing like my hair!"

Shrugging before slowing down so he can catch up I pretend not to notice the mumbled words coming out of my best friends' mouth.

"I'm going to kill you," he speaks up at last, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans with a grunt.

"No, you won't, your to scared of my parents." Snorting as he makes a grab for me, I run ahead, once again, switching over to a skip when walking got to boring.

Its silent for a moment before Kacchan is speaking up again, "did you take your meds?"

Busted...

"well, I took my BPD ones..." trailing off I spare a glance behind me, grinning at the unimpressed stare I got in return for my words.

"ADHD?"

"Do you even need to ask? I got distracted, sue me, don't act like you take your meds all the time Mr. I don't need meds to stay sane." Glaring down at my bag I throw it over to Kacchan who, after some muttered (yelled) choice words, submitted to his fate and shouldered my bag along with his own that held his laptop.

"I don't. You do."

"the last time you skipped out on yours you threw a chair through the school window."

"I took my meds that day, actually, so fuck you." His red eyes glared at me from behind his glasses (he hadn't stopped whining about having to wear them, preferring his contacts) as I simply flip him off in response, staring up at the large building we called our school.

Today was going to be a good one.

...

I was wrong, so terribly wrong.

The worst things that could happen, happened.

It's the end of the world, tell my mum I love her. My father can go fuck himself, but I suppose dad can get some love to.

He did give me an A in his class

Not that that matters of course, for now I will die sad and alone.

"Uh... is he okay?"

Uraraka, a brown haired girl who I had dated before she realised she was gynosexual and was only attracted to me when I looked and acted feminine, looked up from the book she was reading, answering the question some guy had asked.