Oh F**k My life

So currently I'm at the Vatican church reason why I'm here...

*Tok!*

Is that I'm training to become an exorcist despite that I'm at the age of ten despite being mentally 28 years old.

*Tok!*

How did this all happen well let me explain, on a beautiful day in Geneva I was walking to school while playing my next favourite mobile game to pass the time with (Epic Seven) it was a game where you could appoint a team of 4 heroes that you have acquired to go on missions based on the storyline of a champion of the goddess vs the arch demon. My favourite character in the game in terms of healing was Blaze Dingo, he was basically the best attack healer one could ask for. 

So being the idiot I was I crossed the road without looking then I heard the horn of a truck, I turned to my right and saw the massive truck about to hit me.

'so this is the infamous truck-kun that I've read about.' I thought before I was brutally run over by the truck.

So after being in limbo for what felt like an hour I was greeted by light before seeing the stars in the sky as I heard someone running away before a door was opened.

'What in the blazes is going on' I thought as this is making me worry where I'm currently am.

suddenly I felt somebody pick me up before I was greeted by the face of what appeared to be a blond haired nun.

"Poor thing who left you here?" she questioned before bringing me inside in her arms. Meanwhile I was wondering why she looked familiar.

She walked towards what I presumed to a bedroom before looking at me giving me a good look at her face.

"Don't worry young one I will take good care of you." she said with a kind smile, that was the moment I recognised her.

'Wait isn't that Griselda Quartra! Wait does that mean I in the most perverted universe!' I thought to myself in dread as I hated this universe because of the main character and all the perverts.

"Oh what beautiful eyes you have! Oh and what soft light brown hair you have!" Griselda said as she was currently admiring me.

'oh mama this is gonna take a long time' I thought to myself before something came out of my mouth.

"Mama!" As those words came out of my mouth I knew I was doomed to be mothered heavily.

"Oh my god your first words!" said Griselda as she smothered me in a hug.

'Why...~?' I thought in disdain

So for the next 10 years I was raised by the motherly spartan of a mother Griselda who told me about the world of the supernatural and was teaching me to become an exorcist like her. I also learned that I exactly looked like Blaze Dingo if he was ten years old

*bash!*

"Ow!" I shouted as I held my forehead in pain as my tort- I mean mother hit me in the head with a wooden practice sword.

"Come on Sachiel what did I say about fighting!" said my mother as she put her hands on her hips. From the age of 8 she has trained me relentlessly from learning the bible by heart, magic and weapon training ranging from blunt, sharp and guns.

I continued to hold my head in pain before answering her.

"To have a clear mind and focus on the fight." I said to her

"Aaaannnnd?" she asked me.

"To not be lost in thought." I said why looking down to the ground.

"Good now Sachiel were going to be doing one more thing that the church has asked me to do." She told me.

"And what is that mom?" I asked her tilting my head to the right in questioning. She looked like she was going to break composure and was going to smother me in motherly kisses, but she got her composure back.

"We are going to see if you have a sacred gear today." she answered me I knew what it was and she knew that I knew because she taught me about them.

"Really what do I do?" I asked my mother

"I want you to close your eyes and imagine who you think is the strongest person." she instructed me. I closed my eyes and thought of Artoria from Fate stay night .

"Now I want you to go into that persons most powerful stance that you've seen them in." she furthered instructed to which I mimicked Artoria's stance of releasing Excalibur .

"And open you eyes and shot their most powerful attack!" She shouted in enthusiasm.

I opened my eyes lift my arms above my head to a step forward before shouting. 

"EXCALIBUR!" I shouted to which a golden shimmer appeared my right arm which then revealed Hellfire Blaze Dingo's symbol of power.

I admired the gauntlet before I hear giggling to which revealed my mother holding a camera covering her mouth with the other hand. Immediately I blushed and shouted at her covering my face.

"MOM!"

"Common sweetie show you mom your adorable face" she said to me to which I turned around and crouched to the ground.

"NO!" I said in hopes she won't get any blackmail off me to use on girls interested in me.

"Aww okay fine now come here Sachiel so I can see that sacred gear." she relented on embarrassing me further in curiosity on what type of sacred gear I had.

I walked over to her after making sure she wasn't recording me and showed her the golden gauntlet on my right arm. After examining it for a few minutes she got excited and began to hoist me up as if I was made of feathers.

"Oh how lucky you are Sachiel!" she said swinging me around

"What do you mean mom?" I said in confusion because I thought she would be sad that I got a gauntlet to control hellfire.

"You got the sacred gear to manipulate Holyfire and healing flames that inhabits the soul of Malicus the Angel of fire.

'Eh? Malicus exists?!' I thought in confusion in my head.

"Mom! Big Brother!" shouted a voice running towards us.

We both looked to see a 5 year old Xenovia running towards us, yes thats right 5 years ago Xenovia was brought to Griselda's door step much like me but as her weakness suggests Xenovia was adorable and she adopted her under her guardianship like me.

When she arrived to us she proceeded to jump on me which made me loose balance and fall onto Griselda who purposefully fell and hug the both of us.

We couldn't help but laugh at the ordeal that has occurred to us.

'Well this gonna take some time to get used to... Wait if I unlocked my sacred gear that means more training NOOOOOOOOO!' I thought in disdain.

END

Well there you have it readers my first dxd fanfic with my favourite epic seven hero Blaze Dingo (not sponsored) in this fanfic I'll be paring my character with Serafall and Gabriel and perhaps Yasaka.

Also I'm sorry I'm not updating any of the more popular fanfics its more because of the fact I'am experiencing writers block.

so vote comment and add my story to your list and I'll write for y'all next time.