(HC) The Shrill |Pt. 1

Characters: Henry Cavill x small! innocent female reader (AU) (SCI FI)

Summary: Something was haunting the whole world. A trial to test everybody's will power to live that an unspecified sound could make humanity turn into a death zone with four factors to describe them once they've feel the attacks. You've thought everyone was considered safe in the black mansion you were living in because nobody has reacted to the Shrill for a long time. Until now...

Warnings: Murder. Blood. Angst. Choking. (Not in a sexual way, bb's. *wink wink nudge nudge* The sexual part will be on the next) Aggressive Henry but also sweet. Tumblr people said this was quite saddening. 😅 I'm so sorry? 

Words: 2,500+

A/N: This kept me up all night. It's all in my head and I tried to sleep it off until it reached to a smut and I was like..Ooooh. OOOOooooOOOH. I NEED TO WRITE IT OUT! Hehehe. Here you have it! 💕💕 You'll have your mad Cavill smut on part 2! Btw, I've written a body type, If it isn't your body type then feel free to imagine yours instead. I couldn't put "*your body type*" because I didn't like the look of it in the overall imagine. Also, a certain scene was inspired by Divergent! Thank you!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, TATER TOTS! WUV YOU! Have yourself some Henry Cavill! I KNOW Y'ALL WANT THE SMUT PART ALREADY BUT, GREATNESS COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT. AHONHONHON!

Disclaimer: PNG's used in edits are not mine even the GIF's too. However, the edits and oneshots/fics are definitely from moi. 

Fifteen different people in one huge mansion

Fifteen different people in one huge mansion. A black mansion to be specific. The world has created and experienced chaos and madness as the entirety of humanity was now suffering from a wide unearthly signal that could get certain people to act berserk.

Nobody knew why. Nobody understands the reason and where does it come from, but the people who were living in the huge Mediterranean mansion that you were in were completely free from the violent reactions that may cause.

With violent reactions that can be considered brutal for a kill.

Everyone was laughing in joy, some even had alcohol wrapped around their fingers as they try to blur out all what was happening around the world.