Message

Happy reading 🙃🙃

#Staysafe #Stayhome

********

Neil Pov

It was a Friday night, a bit chilly, I admit I was in a lot of stress considering that on Monday I will be the head of my staff suddenly I got a call from a friend while I was at work.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ali: bro, you are coming right!! I'm waiting for you near the pub nd Riya is also here.

Me: I'm not that sure yrr Ali, mujhe kuch kam h tu ja, and also Avni might get angry.

Ali: c'mon yrr neil, we got the news, think of it as a party for your promotion. Just a couple of hours, couple of shots? nothing serious man.

Me: ok, I'll try.

-----------------------------------------------------

I got there, I was really exhausted, I just wanted some rest, Ali and Riya greeted me, first it was just a few shots, somehow it came out natural, got drinking bottles flirting with those girls, I admit it was a fine night.

It's not that I don't remember anything particularly, but I woke up, Saturday noon, feeling a slight headache, a girl, wait, two girls? Then and there I realize, I F**ked up😱. I decided to look at my phone, there was a slight relief, it was dead. I looked around me, Ali was on the other bed, Riya was on the sofa, and me... holy sh*t I'm in bed with these two girls, I dont even know them...😟😧

Without saying a word, I got up gathered my things and went out, as I was leaving the Hotel, I remembered, I forgot something... my phone... I decided to go back, but when I got there, nobody was there, everyone had gone..... I took my phone.....well, I just decided to head home, Avni was standing on the porch, no emotions, nothing. I went to her and said, "Avu, I'm sorry", but she didn't respond, nothing, she took off my coat, kissed me in the cheek (she smelled the scent of those girls).

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week. still.. she's not doing anything, nothing, at first I thought it was just ok, but it's been a week... a whole week... our conversations never had "I love you", "I miss you" or anything romantic.. just normal conversations like "how's your day?" so I told her to what I did, she replied "I know, because I was the one who took your phone and asked those people to leave, you weren't there, so I knew it was your friends fault. you got drunk, and did some stupid things... I know." she said this in a very calm but lonely tone, I thought it was just fine, so I hugged her, it just so surprised me, she did not hug me back after saying it was just fine.

God, I was so stupid to do that... later that day, I tried making love to her... there was no emotions. It felt like a blank sex.

we've finished... there was a faint voice.. her voice.. she said "You know what, I loved you... I... I think we need to break up." in reply I asked her: "Are you sure about this?" she replied "I've been thinking a lot lately, what if you would do that again? what if next time its not an accident or its your fault...
I... yes. let's break up"

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been three years, phone calls and photographs are not enough, I wanted to make up with her, I felt like my heart screaming her name😢... I haven't dated anyone yet, and were not seeing each other for years now... I decided I will send her a message if she doesn't reply... I'll just stop.😔

---------------------------------------------------------

Me: Avni, I, I want us to meet... if you don't want then I won't be bothering you anymore.

Avni: yeah... there's something I wanted to say...

Me: I appreciate this, really.. thank you.

Avni: so, I got Sunday off, around 2 or 3pm?

Me: yeah... your place or my place?

Avni: yours.

--------------------------------------------------------

It's Sunday morning, and I'm excited😊, so I've prepared, I went to the grocery just to buy some food and wine. Things that will surely help me to make up with her... on my way home, I got stuck on traffic, really bad weather, hail storm, I decided to take the shortcuts, but it's almost zero visibility.....

I got there, she was already there, I saw her crying😭😭... I asked why, she didn't respond, I asked her couple more times, still no answer... she was texting someone, I'm not sure, I asked her again, still nothing, I looked at the message in her phone... she was texting Riya......

---------------------------------------------------------

Riya: I'm sorry, I just found him lying there, almost at the main road...

Avni: take him to the hospital... please I beg of you.😭

(I think they're talking about Ali, since it was him that took my place almost for a year.)

Riya: I can't he's got no pulse anymore... even if I did, I cant see, hail storm is too strong....

Avni: just stay with him ok... I cant go outside.

---------------------------------------------------------

I said to her, "c'mon, answer me, what happened to Ali? no pulse?" I'll go there.

she's still crying there..... not responding, so I went outside, didn't even felt the hail storm.

I got there by foot since I knew the snow is too high and my car can't push through, but when I got there....

I... I broked down... I.. I was dead... I.. I fell to the ground on my knees...

---------------------------------------------------------

*News: "A man named Neil Khanna was found dead in a car accident"*

I can still see her. I can feel her pain... there was a note written when she left my house, "Neil, I wanted to talk to you, because I need you back in my life, I want to start a family with you... but I guess that will never happen."

                      ~The End~

How was it?

Plzzz do votes nd comments...

Thank you for reading 😊