Chapter 23

The next morning...

Akali was curled up in Kayn's
arms , his breath hitting her neck and his chest pressed against her back. His arms were wrapped around her waist , his grip tight as if he was afraid someone would take her away. She put her hands on his arms and she rubbed her head against his chin. Kayn kissed her neck and whispered something in her ear , but she couldn't hear it. His voice was drowned out by something else.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Akali!" , hissed a voice. Akali groaned and rubbed her eyes . She sat up and yawned , Evelynne stood infront of her . Her hands on her hips and amber eyes burning. Dread filled her stomach ,"Evelynn?" , she asked. "You overslept! Get out of bed and get ready , we are going to be late!" , the diva hissed. Akali shot out of bed and dashed to the bathroom. She took her clothes off and jumped in the shower. She scrubbed herself furiously and rinsed herself off , she got out and brushed her teeth. She walked out off her bathroom and saw Evelynn laid her K/DA outfit on the bed. She dried herself off , put deodorant on and slipped her clothes on. She brushed her hair and tied it in a ponytail , she put her shoes on and hopped out of her room. Ahri , Kai'sa and Evelynn were waiting downstairs , she bolted t them and apologised for oversleeping.

They were going for an interview and apparently Akali overslept. Luckily they were not late , but Akali didn't have breakfast but she can survive for like , a few hours or so. Right?

After the interview...

Akali was first in the house , she sprinted to the kitchen and searched the cupboards for the ramen noodles. She found them and made breakfast for herself. Once the ramen was done , she put them in a bowel and fumbled around to look for the chopsticks. She found them and broke them apart and ate her ramen in a haste . There was a giggle and Akali turned to see Ahri , Kai'sa and Evelynn struggling to hold their laughter. "What?", Akali asked after swallowing her ramen. "You are so cute when you eat ramen , it's like seeing a baby get all excited when he receives a toy" , Kai'sa said. Ahri smirked ,"or when a kitten is playing and has this cutest face ever!" , Ahri said. Akali poured but turned her head away and ate her ramen.

"Awww! Look at how her cheeks puff up!" , Evelynn said. Kai'sa came over and was about to pinch her cheeks and Akali lightly smacked her hand away. Kai'sa only laughed ,"I think only Kayn can do that kind of things to you" , she said. Akali raised a brow ,"whatever" , she said.

She finished her ramen and put her bowel in the sink and washed it. She threw her chopsticks away and washed her hands. Ahri came over and pinched her cheeks. Ahri squealed at how soft they were and Akali gave a warning growl. "Ok, ok , ok , I'll back off" , Ahri laughed and she removed her hand. Akali huffed and walked out the kitchen and went to her room.

Her phone vibrated and she looked at it. She smiled at the person who messaged her.

Kayn : good morning , how u?

Akali : morning , I'm fine

Kayn : I felt lonely last night 😢

Akali : awww , u poor thing

Kayn : wanna go out this afternoon?

Akali : ok , where to?

Kayn : let's take a walk through the park at 2pm

Akali : ooohhh , sounds romantic. I'm in!

Kayn : see you there 😉

Akali : u too , love you!!!

Kayn : love u too , Makne

Akali blushed at her new nickname and sighed. It was 11 am right now , so she should get her clothes out. She took her boots out along with a denim jacket , a white T - shirt with a  graffiti print and denim jeans. She decided to wear a different cap , so she brought out her light blue one. Akali stretched and decided to sketch for a few minutes.

Akali walked through the park with Kayn by her side. He interlaced their hands together and she smiled. The afternoon breeze was cooling and sent a few leaves blowing. Kayn rubbed his thumb on her hand ,"so tell me , are planning on calling me 'Sugar Kayn' all the time?" .

Akali met his gaze ,"hmm , maybe , depends on my mood " she teased. Kayn flashed a smirk ,"well then , guess I'll have to call you 'makne' " he teased. She rolled her eyes playfully and he kisses her hand. She went red ,"don't you start in public", she said. He chuckled ,"whatever you say makne" , he teased. Akali gave him a warning look before she kissed his cheek , his cheeks went red. She winked and he swore his heart just skipped at least two beats. "Is my Sugar Kayn flustered?" she teased. He groaned and scooped her up. She yelped in surprise as she was boosted on top of his broad shoulders. It was tall from up here and she gripped on to him , afraid she would fall. "Like the view?" , Kayn asked. "Kayn , if people are going to start taking pictures of us you are to blame. But other than that , yes , beautiful view from up here" , Akali said. He chuckled and walked to a bench , he let her slid down and sit on the bench and he sat next to her. Her head leaned against his shoulder and his head leaned against hers. They were sharing a comfortable silence and enjoyed their afternoon together.