60: new life

its been months now. Taehyungs belly had grown.  Jungkook would constantly talk to it and hold it protectively with his hands. He didnt wnat anything to happen to Taehyung his unborn child. 

"hello baby bub, its appa"Jungkook spoke softly to Taehyungs belly while the Fairy smiled warmly at the words. he was trying to solve a metal puzzle with rings.

"are you comming out already?" Jungkook was getting impatient and exited. it could happen any moment. he wouldnt  let Taehyung leave his sight a second. "we are very looking forward"

"Kook, i need to get up"Taehyung said. he was done resting, they had went on a walk through the foret and Taehyung gor very exhausted from it. even the smallest task would be to hard for him to finish, it made Jungkook worried but Taehyung said he shouldnt worry, that he got Jungkook to look after him. and his hyungs Jimin and Yoongi. they would help him when Jungkook was in the bathroom or getting food for him from the store. 

taehuyng was well cared for. he didnt have to worry about that. the only thiign that wi=orries him was the fear that he wouldnt be able to do it. to bring new life on the planet. that he will fail giving Jungkook the child he wanted. and that he will fail as a parent. he didnt ever expect he would become a father. 

"you will do great Tae" Jungkook said sensing Taehyungs worry. 

"i will do my best, just like you" the Fairy mumbled. loking at the red eyes of his lover. He could see hot much Jungkook did his best to be the best father. even if the kid wasnt born yet. Jungkook had grown into a jelly in the house. outside he still would be arrogant to others they didnt know, but that was just Jungkook. Taehyung liked the soft side of Jungkook. it was different and he felt so warm and loved from it inside of his heart.

"we will be good parents"Jungkook said assuring him.

"i really have to get up now, my ass will get flat" Taehyung said again and wiggled around to get Jungkook to release him.

"your ass is far from flat"Jungkook commented giving a soft pat on his ass when Taehyung stood up. 

"Kookie!" Taehyung gasped and quickly walked to the kitchen.  opening the fridge, the first thing he grabbed was a huge bolw filled wiith strawberrys and sugar. Jungkook had prepaired it for him this morning to eat when he got hungry after the walk. and Taehyuug was craving for sweet foods a lot. whining for Jungkook to get him pineapple, ice cream, candy and more. And Jungkook being the good boyfriend he is gave hin whatever he needed. but not too much, he cant get him sick and unhealthy. He would force him to walk with him after he stuffed himslf with food. It wont be good to stay seated all day and eat. 

"ooh so good"Taehyung almost moaned at the sate of the sweet strawberrys with sugar coating. Jungkook smiled at him from the couch watching his fairy eat his prepaired food.

"Jungkook!"He heard Jin's voice from the  hallway. Jungkook stood up walking to greet them.

"we got everything you needed"Jin said handing him a bag. Namjoon was behind him holding a small rolled up blanket under his arm. 

"thanks guys"

"no problem."Namjoon said his dimples shsowirng when he smiled. 

"can we see the room?"Jin asked curious. Jungkook nodded taking them upstairs. They went in a spare room wich they changed to the room for their kid. 

the room was half decorated. the other half was covered on the floor to prevent the paint from staining the ground.

"wow that is very well done actually"jungkook mumbled. seeing Jimin painting the last corner of the wall, his legs crossed as he leaned forward.