(𝟎𝟐) 𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

ASSISTANCE
chapter two
͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

          THE LABELLE HOUSEHOLD was typically a headache

THE LABELLE HOUSEHOLD was typically a headache. With five children, days were never bound to be boring. Lena's family consisted of her oldest brother, Connor, her younger sister Gemma, and the twins, Lacey and Harley.

To the relief of the LaBelle parents, Casey and Don, their children started to move out, one by one.

At twenty-four, Connor moved out. At twenty-five, Lena moved out. Now it was time for the family to help their third eldest, Gemma, move out. This meant that the LaBelles had to be back in one house, once again.

Lena was excited to reunite with her whole family. She had been all alone when she moved out to California to pursue better job offers. She made a living off of being a celebrity personal assistant. However, recent events led to Lena being fired, left unemployed in Los Angeles.

Despite this, she didn't let it dampen her mood. Finally going back to North Carolina after a year was going to be a blast. She missed her family.

Touching down at the Charlotte Douglas airport, she's greeted by her entire family. Annoyingly enough, the twins had made embarrassing welcome home signs which brightly displayed Lena's name.

 Annoyingly enough, the twins had made embarrassing welcome home signs which brightly displayed Lena's name

She rolls her eyes at these gestures, but is still warmed by them nonetheless. "How are my little freshmen?" Lena exclaims, running towards them and grouping them both into one hug. "Getting involved, which one of you is on student council?"

"Lacey." Harley states, sticking his thumb out at his twin sister. "I've made basketball, so I'm fine." He says, proudly.

"So did I." Lacey narrows her eyes at Harley. "He's acting like he's better than me"

Unwilling to have the two pursue an argument, Lena's mother runs up to the little welcome group and engulfs Lena in a hug. One only a mother could give, it was that special. Her dad, Gemma, and Connor, followed closely behind. "Len, how are you?" Her dad asks.

"I'm good, pa." She informs him.

"That's good. Connor help Lenny with her baggage, will you? I'm going to get the car ready." He orders his oldest son. Connor reaches down to grab all two of Lena's bags.