Which one is mine?

Grayson's POV-
"Master, when will you tell us rules so that I won't mess up and make you angry?"  Mason asked sweetly from the back seat where he sat with a still gaged and silent Jared I had offered my little blond the front but he turned it down wanting to set with Jared.

"well I can't tell you the rules right now buddy because I don't own Jared and it wouldn't be fair of me to give him rules and then for his Master to give him rules as well." I replied gently.

"YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID WE WOULD STAY TOGETHER! YOU LIER, LIER! " My eyes widened at the sudden outburst I didn't even think it was possible for my little blond to have a tantrum like that It shocked me for sure and from the looks of things it shocked Jared as well who's eyes had grown as he looked at his tantrum-throwing best friend. Slowly pulling the car over I turned in my seat to look at him I was livid no one calls me a list, not even sweet innocent little Blonds. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HES MY BEST FRIEND YOU LYING UNTRUSTWORTHY PICE OF..."
Before he could finish his insult I yelled in anger. 

"MASON MICHEL GREENMEN!!! Not another word  or so help me!" I didn't finish my threat I knew it had an effect by the way his eyes widened in sudden fear from my outburst even Jared seemed terrified. After a few seconds of silence, I Quietly and calmly spoke

  "I don't know what makes you think that yelling, calling me a lier, and name calling is ok but it's not! Do you think that's something I would allow Mason?"  He roughly wiped away a few stray tears as he shook his head no. Giving a deeper glare I growled. "I want a verbal answer."
I was being tough on him I knew but I'm a very highly respected person and he will be held to high standers I'm a strict master but I'm fair however yelling at me is one thing that is not Okey.

"N-No master i-It's not" he whimpered out from my peripheral vision I could see Jared putting a comforting hand on his right leg that seemed to calm him down slightly normally I wouldn't allow it but because he was so fragile I ignored it. 

"It's Sir Mason, not Master and your right I wouldn't allow it even though you don't know the rules that's one that shouldn't have to be told to you am I right?" I asked calmly my anger slowly dying down.

"Yes sir it is...I'm sorry." He whispered shame evident in his face looking down I could see his hands trembling I knew he was upset and I have been told that I'm a scary master when mad but I didn't think I had been too harsh I mean ya I yelled but that's it.

"You will be forgiven latter little boy but for now what should I do too little boys who are bad?" I asked knowing that the Questions would make him feel worse I didn't want to be cruel but I also didn't want a brat as a slave.

"They should be p-Punished sir." He whispered shamefully but yet he seemed to relax a little at the nickname.

"That's right they should be so when we get home after the tour you will be punished but for now you will not speak unless I speak to you. Do you understand? nod your head if you do."

I watched as he slowly nodded his head with a satisfied grunt I turned to a wide-eyed Jared he looked concerned for his friend but also a look of sadnesses washed over his eyes I wasn't sure but I was guessing it was  at the thought of being taken from his best friend, "Jared look at me." I whispered to the tough boy. Slowly his eyes rise up to mine I could see the confused and hurt looked replaced by anger ignoring it I whispered. "I don't own you because my best friend who lives with me asked me to find the perfect slave for him and that's you... I didn't lie you will both not only see one another but you will live with one another as well." Jared's eyes softened instantly and filled with excitement while Mason's eyes filled with tears and shame.  turning around i started driving once again. Looking in the review mirror I could see masons head laying against the window as silent tears rolled down his cheek and Jared softly rubbing his back in a comforting way.