8

"Y-/N open the door" I heard Sam say while banging on the door. "Go away!" I yelled back. "That's not gonna happen, open the door or im gonna kick it down" Dean said. "No" I replied. "5" Dean started to count. "4" Sam said after, "3"-"2", I ran to the door and opened it slowly. Sam pushed opened the door fully. "Crowley, really Y/N!" Dean said disappointed. "Are you here to lecture me or help me out of this deal?" I said annoyed. "Both" Sam replied. "Thanks dad" I said sarcastically. "You know if we don't find a way, once I go to hell I can Always find a way back up here" I said. "Don't talk like that we will find a way" Dean said. "Whatever it takes to save you we'll do it" Sam said. "Thank you" I said quietly and hugged them both. I felt like crying but I held back my tears. "I think we should all get sum shut-eye and do research first thing in the morning" Dean said. "Yeah good idea" I replied and Sam nodded his head.

I put on some pajamas and slipped under the covers. I heard a knock on the door, I quickly pretended to be sleeping, I didn't want to talk anymore about what I did I just wanted to sleep. I heard heavy footsteps come over near my bed and I felt it sink down at the bottom of it. "I know your sleeping and can't hear me, but I'm gonna do whatever it takes to save you. Crowley will not win this battle. Me and Dean will find a way. Bobby and Cas will help too. Everything will be ok" Sam whispered to me. I wanted to smile but it would blow my cover so I bit the inside of my cheek. He got up and switched the light off and closed my door. I heard his foot steps leading back to his room. "Thanks sammy" I whispered to myself and finally fell asleep.

I jolted up from my sleep, there was a loud bang in the bunker. We were all supposed to be sleeping. I quickly grabbed my gun from under my pillow and got up, slowly opening the door. I quietly walked down the hall to the kitchen and Aimed my gun at the figure. "Gotcha!" I said yelling and turned on the light switch. I almost pulled the trigger till I realized it was Sam with a cup of coffee in his hand. I put the gun down. "You were gonna shoot me!" He exclaimed. "I'm a hunter I shoot anything that is threatening to me, what are you doing up anyway?" I asked Him. He licked his lips and didn't look me in the eye, "nothing just couldn't get sum shut eye so I came out here to look out the window" he replied. I looked around the bunker and saw the table was piled with books and his computer was open. "Bingo" I said and pointed to them. "So what are you really doing Sam?" I asked with one hand on my hip. "Research" he replied. "About?" I continued, "you're deal" he replied. I sighed. "Sam I don't want you killing yourself over this. We have time to figure it out." I replied. "Y/N before you know it ten years will be gone with a blank of an eye." He replied. I was silent, "what is it Y/N?" He asked. "Sam, Crowley only gave me one year with you guys." I said sadly. "What!" He said. "He only" I began, "I know what you said Y/N I'm trying to process it." He said.

"One year Y/N!" Dean said. We were all at the table now at 3:00 In the morning. "I tried to get more years but he wouldn't budge, I had to think quick on my feet" I said in my defense. He just shook his head. "We better think quick and fast, get all the help we can get, call other hunters whatever we can" Sam said. "I'll start looking In Dads  journal" Dean said ready to get up. I grabbed his hand and sat him back down, and then I grabbed Sams hand. "Listen, because I am the one who will be gone soon, I need you guys to listen to me and do whatever you can to make me happy before I leave. That includes not killing yourself over this deal! Tonight we are all going to sleep peacefully and then in the morning we will research. We all deserve sleep and we're gonna get it. Do you guys understand?" I asked, they didn't respond. "I said do I make myself clear?" I repeated. "Yes" they both mumbled. I smiled, "back to your rooms, well research tomorrow." I said and got up. "Gn Y/N" Dean said with a attitude and went to his room and closed his doors. "Gn Y/N" Sam said and walked towards his room. I grabbed his hand, "wait, maybe you could sleep with me tonight?" I asked. "Yes, of course" he replied and we headed to my room. We both got under the covers and made ourselves comfortable. His hands were wrapped around my waist. "Gn Sam" I whispered. "Gn Y/N" he replied and we both soon fell asleep.