Eclipse

After the story Arthur was shell shocked. Trying to process the fact that Merlin was the last dragon lord. Merlin his bumbling manservant! The druids went back to celebrating, dancing, telling story's and shoinupwg off with magic. Merlin started to approach the bush with a fellow druid and Gwains hand clenched on Arthurs shoulder. But much to their relief they stopped by the bush going no further.
Emrys, don't like this. It feels wrong the balance...it feels of. Merlin shifts from side to side gaze fixed on the fire. Isilder, why do you think I'm staying for so long? can nott ell you what will try to get through but can tell you after the dochara attack, the veil iweak. The guardian she came to me in vision and warned me. The old druid looks shocked and worried. Emrys you don't mean to sacrifice yourself. Merlin's grim face is all the reply he needs. Emrys let somebody else sacrifice themselves we need you Arthur needs you.
Not for much longer. Isilder sends him a questioning look. have seen in the crystal, Arthur's downfall. It was not what  Iexpected. For so long thought it was Mordred, bit it is Arthur himself. He will come across druid girl in the woods. Merlin's eyes seemed to see something no one else can. Mordreds love, she will make an attempt on his life. Arthur involintury flinches. He will have herand Mordred in his grief will turn to Morgana. This my friend is the begging of the end of Arthur's reign. Arthur felt a chill. At the matter of fact of Merlin's tone and the fact that he had foreseen the events. Come let us not thing of such Things on what may be my last night on this plane. Merlin laughs and joins the crowd of dancers. The man turns to the bush with a stern gaze. Arthur you will do well to heed the warning and stay for the rest of the evening. With that the druid joins in the festives.

The night carries on and Arthur found himself drifting to sleep until Gwain elbows him sharply. Arthur focuses. Everyone seems to have turned to the far edge of the clearing. Arthur hadn't noticed but there was a stone archway that seemed to have everyone's attention. Merlin placed himself in the arch and everyone kneels in a half circle around it. Arthur thinks he imagines it at first but then it becomes louder. A chant that began as a murmer begins to gain volume. Nature itself seems to hold its breath. The secenry behind the arch begins to change. It brightens until a grassy plain stretched behind merlin. The sky was a blood red with a sun that looked dead just hanging there. Then a huge shape loomed into view. In the shape of a massive bear.