♧Zoey Murphy♧

{Evans POV}
I walk in to the school with Jared. Me and him are what he calls family friends but I don't really care he's all I got right now. I walk up too him. "Is it weird to be the first person to break his arm from Jerking off to much or do you consider that an complish meant" he says way too loud. "shhh!" I yell at him "Thats not what happened! Obviously!" I said "Do you want to know what actually happened" I asked "No Not really" he said but before I could tell him Connor Murphy walks by with his head down to avoid eye contact hand firmly griped to his sash.

He clearly doesn't want to be bothered but of course Jared sees him and just has to say something

"Nice hair cut, very school shooter chic" He said. I saw Connor's feet stop. He just stood there. Not laughing or moving a single bone Obviously he didn't find it funny. "Relax it was a joke" jared says letting out a low laugh "Ya, no it was funny" he said his face blance and emotion less. "Am I not laughing hard enough" he says rasing his voice. "Your such a freak" Jared says walking away quickly and me being the dumdass i am, i didn't do the same, instead, I laughed nervously and he took it as me calling him a freak and next thing I know, I'm on the ground with Connor standing over me. I looked up at him and surprisingly he looked surprised and maybe a hint of regret but before I could make it out he ran off leaving me on the ground.

"HI, Are you ok" Someone says holding out a hand. "I'm sorry about my brother" I look up and realise it's Zoey...Zoey Murphy...Connors sister who i may or may not have a crush on "He's a dick" she says. I grab her hand "Thanks" I said. "No problem...Evan" Zoey says. "O um...ya..Evan" I say nervously. "Anyway ya sorry for my brother" she says "O no its ok! It was my fault I.. um.." I said trying to find some reason that it was my fault "See, it wasn't, you can't even come up with a reason it would be" She says with a small laugh " hi um..Why don't we have lunch together i know we don't really know eachother but why not!" She says with a small smile,I'm speech less, Zoey Murphy...wants to hangout...with me... WHAT!? "I..Um Yasureigusse" I say fast. "Good see ya there" she says walking off. I let out a deep breath i didn't know i was holding in. I started walking to class, I looked beside me and saw Connor behind the corner, head hanged low, and I thought I could see tears but I didn't bother him. I kept walking to class forgetting what I just saw.

So I've decided this one will be Hanahaki and the other ones just going to be normal treebros