❥ the will to live 『s. sanemi』

SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 200 Y'ALL
(Ok lemme just. ....*criiiii*)

"Mom? You're there right?"

Sanemi looks around the pitch black place, looking for his mother. Soon he heard the faint voice of the one he's searching for.

"I can't go there....I killed my own children...Heaven is not..."

Sanemi looks at his mother sadly and with a genuine smile takes her hand and hold it.

"Then let's walk to hell together. I'll carry you on my back all the way to the hell."

His arms are suddenly grabbed by a strong hand that jerked off his grip on his mother's hand.

"Shizu's coming with me."

The menacing glare he knows all too well. The living nightmare of his old life. His own biological father.

"Jackass, let go of my mom!!"

He tried to get up from being thrown off by his father but the words that came out of his father's mouth freezes him at the spot.

"You still can't go neither to Hell or Heaven. Be grateful you're my son... You're goddamn strong..Besides that, you still have someone waiting for you at your home. Are you seriously gonna leave that person and go off alone?"

Sanemi went quiet at his remarks. He's right....He DOES have someone waiting at their home. Someone waiting with hope that he'll come back alive, and continue living their lives normally until they're grey old.

"N/N....."
Upon muttering that name, his longing and feelings for her just seems to well up inside of him. That's right....the last thing he'd want to do is make the woman he loves dearly cry.

He's different from his ass of a father. He protects what he holds most dear to him and he won't break them.

"Just go....and live until you're old. THEN, you can die and join us or your siblings with your beloved wife."

That was his father's last word before he slowly finding himself regaining consciousness.

"....Fuck...."
He muttered those words quietly. As he does that, his mind drifts of to Y/N, wondering if she's okay and what kind of reaction she'll have once she knew he's alive.
"I bet she'd cry like a baby...."
As he thought that, he sneers a bit.

All the people surrounding him cheers with tears in their eyes, another life was saved....

~~**~~
"________"

Y/N's lips tremble at the news as she tried to process what she just heard.

"Nemi....He's really, alive?"

She covers her mouth with her hands to control her sobbings. All the person in the room of Kiriya Ubuyashiki also felt touched at this news. They really were glad....

"Nemi....thank you...for staying alive....really..."
Y/N manages to say that underneath her breath between her sobs.

"You must be excited to right, son? You're gonna meet your daddy soon."
Y/N strokes her big stomach tenderly, whispering those words full of love and affection.

~~**~~
Several years later

"Hey, hey! Watch out where you're going! What if you trip?"
Sanemi quickly takes a hold of your hand and escort you through your walk. He seems like he's glaring but that just shows how worried and concerned he is to her.

"Nemi...I can at least walk like this y'know..."
Y/N nonchalantly replies, blushing a bit with a sweat falling down her beautiful cheeks. She secretly does enjoy having his husband doting and being caring to her, but if she does say that aloud, Sanemi's probably gonna get so embarrassed.

"You're fucking pregnant, N/N. You have to be most careful especially around this time of your pregnancy. I wasn't able to take care of you so much when you had our first son in your womb but now I'm gonna repay those lost times so just let me do this."
Sanemi turns away from Y/N, his ears seeming to turn red from his own confession.

Y/N thought of how cute his husband is and was ready to tackle him to a hug when a little figure beats her to it and she was hugged instead.

"Mommy!"
A small boy with a bright smile looks up at Y/N, his smile showing his incomplete lines of teeth.

"Genya! You surprised mommy. What's the matter, dear?"
Y/N crouches down and stroke Genya's head,making the boy giggle in happiness.

"I wanna listen to baby!"
He gently puts his hand on her stomach and stick his ear to it, making a very concentrated face while trying to listen to the baby in her womb.

"....! I could hear movements!"
Genya said excitedly. Y/N just chuckles at him. Sanemi also crouches down and ruffles Genya's hair.

"Of course there is. There's a life in there."
Sanemi said, matter-of-factly.

"Talking about life...it's about time I said it again, right?"
Y/N stands up and face Sanemi, her face showing nothing but a sincere and loving smile.

"...That, huh. Ok fine. Say it please, Mrs Shinazugawa."
Sanemi replies in a teasing tone which made you blush a little but also laugh.

"Sanemi....for continuing to have the will to live from that day till this very moment....I thank you for the bottom of my heart."

Sanemi smirks. That very sentence that you repeated on occasion, he's so used to the words and yet....

"Not really a problem...After all, I promised you we'll live together. Side by side, till we're old and die."
Sanemi holds her close and kiss her forehead, touched by her sincere words.

"Thank you to you too, for strengthening my will. I love you, Y/N."

The End

Tada~~!! After that part happened this idea popped up and I was like, hey why not right....Haha....hope you enjoyed that one and yes, you guy's son is named Genya. UwU