❥like a brother 『h. gyomei』

Cause like, he needs more attention y'all. Also once again, CHAPTER 200 SPOILERS.
P/S: This isn't exactly a man-woman romance, just something like a sibling relationship.

"Himejima-san!"
Y/N rushed towards Gyomei who's back is facing the wall. The others also rushed to him, bringing the equipments for treatment. Even through her Kakushi mask, the extreme worry she had was obvious.

"Himejima-san, hang in there!"
She cried out, quickly trying to treat his wounds.

Her hands are suddenly stopped gently by Gyomei's, making her halt in her position.

"Don't. Just leave me here. It's already too late for me. You'll end up wasting your valuable medicine on me. Now go to the younger ones."
He said softly.

Y/N could feel her tears welling up in her eyes again.
"No! You're gonna be okay,  Himejima-san. You are..."
Y/N was suddenly cut off when Gyomei pulls her in his embrace. For those short moments, she felt his warmth seeping through her body, making new tears slide down her cheeks once more.

"Thank you for being strong in this battle. I'm very proud of you, L/N."
He whispers that before letting you go and patting your head.

"Now go. Please...this is my final wish."

Y/N faces down, her tears won't stop pouring down. Gyomei, to her, was like a big brother. Her first impression of him is that he's very sensitive and hard to approach, but after running to him several times and him offering his help to her when she's in trouble during her times as the Demon Slayer Corps....she just found how kindhearted and loving he is. They got close over time, and it really isn't a surprise if anyone ever thought of them as biological siblings. Their close relationship are just like one.

"Himejima-san...please..."
She softly whispers to him, trying to beg him to not leave her.....to not leave this world.

But as soon as she saw him closing his eyes and a small soft smile tug at his lips, she knew it was too late. The smile was very calming, one that she rarely see Gyomei having. Y/N turns her head to one of the Kakushi that's checking his pulse....and with a heavy shake of the Kakushi's head, Y/N's shoulders slumps.

"Urgh....Himejima....san...."
Everyone started crying at this discovery, some trying not to let their emotions controlling them so much and some even sob loudly while burying their face in their hands.

"Y/N..."
Goto puts his hand on her shoulder and at that sudden touch, Y/N's body reflexively turns to him and hug him, her tears now flowing uncontrollably.

"Urk....*hic* G-Goto-san...*hic* Himejima-san....he..."

Goto returns the hug and tried to calm his friend down. His tears started to flow too, little by little.

"...It's okay, Y/N-san...One day, we'll all be able to meet him again. And until that day come, let's all pray for Himejima-san's happiness up there. He'll forever watch over us....over you..."
Goto says that which earns a nod from Y/N as a response.

"Himejima-san...thank you....for everything and being like a brother to me....I've never been happier in my life....thank you."

THE END

HAH! You think imma stop at Nemi? HeLL nO hope you got the feels cause everyone barely talked about Himejima qwq his part made me cry the hardest when I first read chap 200 you know

Also, to anyone who probably forgot what a Kakushi is, it's those guys with that mask covering half of their face. And they also wear something like a head scarf covering their whole head. Also called clean up brigade. And Goto is one of them. If you search his name, he's the only Kakushi ever mentioned in the fandom wikia. I just wanted to mention him here as thanks for reminding me back of the Kakushi (I wanted to search what exactly Kakushi is called when I wrote this cause I forgot the name at first and unfortunately, there are no information of them when I looked at the Demon Slayer Corps page. Good thing there's Goto mentioned cause he's in the Butterfly Estate group and thanks to that, I got to know that those masked person are called Kakushi. Thanks Goto!)