Kali.

Arthur P/O/V:

Merlin walks into the room and smiles "Ready?" I nod and follow him out of the room down to the courtyard where Leon, Percy, Gwaine, Lancelot, Mordred and Elyan are all waiting. I smile and Merlin climbs onto his horse and I turn to Morgana "We will contact you as soon as we find out anything." she nods "Stay safe little brother." I smile and climb up onto my own horse. I wave slightly to Morgana and lead the knights out of the city and into the forest.

"So who are we looking for?" I smile "Someone has been killing bandits or leaving them for Camelot patrols to find. We are trying to find out if they can be trusted or not." Percy nods and Gwaine smiles "Do we know where this person is?" I shrug and Merlin smiles "Vaguely, they were spotted in a village nearby two days ride." he nods and I turn to Merlin "How do you know where we are going?" he smiles "I can see the path using magic." I nod and he smiles "Are you alright?" I nod "Why?"

He shrugs "You look tense." I smile "I'm fine Merls." Gwain snorts behind us and I turn in my saddle to face him "Something wrong Gwaine?" he shakes his head and I smile turning back around "Merls." Merlin smiles "Yes Sire." Gwaine snorts with laughter and we both turn in our saddles and I say "Gwaine if you have something wrong with me calling Merlin Merls please do say." he smiles slightly "There's no problem." we both turn back around and a familiar horse appears a few meters in front of us.

"Is that Kali?" Merlin smiles "It looks like her." I jump down and walk over stroking the horse's nose "It is her, she has the same markings around her eyes." Merlin appears next to me "If Y/N is alive she would be nearby." I nod and we both mount our horses, Kali walks next to us and all of us are on full alert scanning the trees for any sign of Y/N. I half expect her to appear around a tree smiling.

By the time the sun has set, there is still no sign of Y/N. We all dismount and Merlin builds and lights a fire as we all sit down. Merlin starts cooking and I look around at everyone "Do you think there is a chance that she is alive?" everyone avoids my eye and Leon is staring into the fire, Lancelot clears his throat "Arthur we all miss her but its been two years and the chances seem to be getting less and less." I nod and Merlin serves up the food I kiss his cheek as a thank you and start eating. He smiles and I look over at Kali "How did she end up over here if Y/Ns not here."

They all look uncomfortable and avoid my eye. Gwaine frowns "If Uther was telling the truth then shes been gone a long time. Kali could have been wandering around for a long time." I nod and finish eating leaving my bowl on the floor. Merlin starts gathering them up and his eyes flash gold the bowls all floating over to a nearby stream and cleaning themselves. I smile and move closer to him leaning my head onto his shoulder. The others smile and Gwaine plonks himself into Percy's lap. We all fall asleep quickly Merlin casting a protective barrier around us so we don't have to have a guard.