Chapter 4 [Not edited]

---------------------------------------[THIS BOOK IS BEING REMADE]---------------------------------------

"Miss Aishi, you may sit in the front."

Y/n Pov

Letting go of Ayano, I wandered to the seat in the front. I sat in the window seat, so there was only one person besides to me, he had shoulder-length untidy black hair, accompanying light cranberry pink eyes.

I pulled out my chair and sat next to the almost shy-looking boy. "Hi, my name is Y/n. What's yours?"

Author POV

As Y/n questioned the boy for his name, she got a quiet almost sounding if he said nothing,
"O-Oko," he replied, The bubbly girl was happy she received a response and asked to be his friend. In which he replied with a soft "yes," both unaware of the two ominous glares coming from behind them.

One coming from the overprotective sister of the girl, and an orange-haired boy no one realized was in this class jealous of the emo sitting next kind innocent girl he had met in the morning.

The two in the front chattering obliviously through class, until being interrupted by the teacher "Ms.Y/n" he said turning to her "Mr.Ruto" he said turning towards Oko, "Anything you'd like to share with the class,"
he asked. "N-no Mr.Mido," they responded, the teacher looked at them both before starting to speak again, "Oko you will have detention, Ms.Y/n you'll be overlooked because it's your first day here," he stated.

"That is unfair, give me detention too. We were both talking" Y/n cried, " It's O-ok Y/n" the quiet boy said "B-but," she said but was given a stern look from him. "Fine," she dejectedly sighed.

Both males staired at the
puppy-like girl, and her disheartened look, the older not being able to take the girl's blue look sighed, and looked towards Oko, "I'll make this a warning, but if I catch you two again you'll both have detention," he reasoned.

The girl looks immediately brightened, and the class continued.

After class

The bubbly girl went to go introduced her new friend to her sister but, then noticed the orange-haired boy about to leave, she ran past her sister's desk. "Hi, Osano,"
the boy not expecting this jumped back. But instantly blushed when he realized called his name. "H-hey, Y/n," he studdered out flustered. The girl's mood brightened even more if possible. "You remembered my name," she said happily about it, "Y-yeah" "Anyways, you wanna hang out with me nee-chan and Oko, "she asked "S-sure."

Y/n dragged Osano over to Ayano who was glaring at him, and Oko was neutral, Osano followed her, forgetting about his meeting with Taeko, They talked throughout the free period.

Not really, most of the talking came from Y/n, with simple nods from Oko, while Ayano and Osano glared at each other.

Meanwhile, no one knew that a certain delinquent, chef, and diva were looking for the bubbly girl. (They were running around the school scream her name , how she didn't hear idk)
The bell for the next period rung and, they left for their next classes. Everyone seemed to forget Y/n was new to the school and, left her wondering around school

Y/n roamed around the school looking for her class until she bumped into a boy he had shoulder-length black hair with one side of his hair covering his face and ruby-red eyes.

Nemesis Pov

"I'm sorry," I heard come from below me and saw a cute girl with (H/C) and (E/C) "Cute" I whispered. The cute girl's face instantly went red, "I-i'm Y/n, W-whats yours?" "Nemesis," I said. "Well,
N-nemesis-sempai, do you think you can show me to my class,"
"Sure."

Author-chan Pov

The girl then handed her schedule to Nemesis and he directed her to her class, "Come you have the same class as me."

Words 666 (Thanks for your suport and reading this)

---------------------------------------[THIS BOOK IS BEING REMADE]---------------------------------------