vi. 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
006. 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 ❞★°🧚‍♀️*゚

alyssa was unsure of the plan the group had come up with. noah would most likely lash out on her, even with them being there.

"i don't know about this robert. he'll lash out on me and won't hold back."

"don't worry. he won't." robert brushed her off, focusing back on the previous conversation he had been in.

her eyes met her hands as she took a deep breath in, attempting to calm herself down.

from across the room, mattia noticed the girl attempting to calm herself down. being the person he was, he made his way to her, wanting to comfort her.

he plopped himself down on the couch next to her, accidentally touching her shoulder on the way down. she flinched, almost letting out a little scream.

"hey, don't worry. it's just me, mattia."

she swallowed her fear, giving him a small smile.

"i just want to let you know i won't let him do anything to you. you truly don't deserve it alyssa."

the girls brain raced with thoughts. had robert told him what he's done to her? she really didn't want anyone else finding out, unless it was on her terms.

the sound of a phone ringing snapped her out of her thoughts. she looked down, seeing that it was hers. the name on the phone made her stomach drop.

hello?

where the fuck are you lyss

um, uh i'm uh, um

stop stuttering

well, i, um

i said stop stuttering! god lyss, you're so slow.

she held her breath in attempt for the tears to not fall.

lyss. answer me goddamn it. where are you?

i'm home

no you're not. i'm at your house and nobody's there