xi. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗦

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
011. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗦
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

LYSSASPREMIUM JUST POSTED A PHOTO

LIKED BY TAYLORHAM.SPAM HIROKAIYSEN AND 6237 OTHER
USERS
@lyssaspremium — we arrived and chaos followed us

@user it didn't follow you, it followed the jersey boys luv. think before you speak next time.
@lyssaspremium well, i thought about it and it still followed us

@user omg what happened
@lyssaspremium well as soon as we got into the lobby there were a lot of fans of the boys waiting to see them, and they were ruthless. i think i saw a couple of separate fights happening between people just to see the boys

@roadmanmattia i'm still out of breath from running so fast
@lyssaspremium me too tia, me too
@user tia?
@lyssaspremium it's a nickname

@reboundrobert where'd you guys go
@lyssaspremium i'll text you bc i don't want to draw attention to the location
@reboundrobert gotcha

@vickietheegg i miss you already
@lyssaspremium me more

VIEW MORE COMMENTS

IMESSAGES

lyssa
mattia ordered us an uber, grab the boys and whoever else wants to come along.
lyssa
we're headed to ihop or something

robby
ight give us five minutes

lyssa
ubers here in ten
READ

the teens hopped out of the uber, the last one shutting the door.

ashley shortino had been clinging onto mattia since they left the hotel, not even giving alyssa the chance to talk to him.

at everything he said, ashley would laugh at, even if it wasn't funny.

to say that alyssa felt out of place was an understatement. celia, katie, and ashley were a tight group, and they happened to be hanging around the boys a lot, which left her alone.

alyssa sat alone at her own table, as the one with all of her friends had filled up fast. the boys shot her looks of worry and sorrow, but didn't get up to sit with her.

it wasn't the boys fault at all, and she knew that it would only be this once where she was alone.

"hey, is this table open?" a voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"oh yeah. here, let me move so you guys can sit." her voice was quiet.

"oh no, stay!" she looked up and saw a group of boys and one girl looking at her.

"oh." she scooched over to the end so that they could sit.

"what's your name?" the girl across from her asked.

"i'm alyssa. and yours?"

"gracie. and this is maddox." she gestured to the boy sitting next to her.

"kyle," the boy sitting next to her smiled. the other side of the table didn't get the message to introduce themselves. "the boy with the earrings is ryan clem, and the other ryan has the hat on backwards. and then there's max."

"is max that i didn't ask dude?"

kyle let out a laugh, and then nodded his head.

a loud cough interrupted their conversation, and then they all looked to see ashley standing at the end of their table.

"hey guys! we were able to make some room at our table, there's six spots open. there is enough room for everyone but one, looks like you'll have to sit this one out alyssa." she smirked.

everyone at the table looked at her with a look of pity. tears blurred her vision, so she stared down at her lap so nobody could see.

"i think we'll stay here." gracie shot back at the girl.

"are you sure? we'd love to have you."

"she said no. and plus, you're being a bitch right now." kyle snapped at her.

with a roll of her eyes, she stomped back to the other table.

alyssa had dried her tears, so she looked back up.

"i'm sorry about her. i really don't know what her problem is." kyle apologized.

"no need to be sorry. it wasn't your fault."

"anyways, i'm hungry. let's order." maddox changed the topic.

"when are you not hungry dude." max mocked him, jokingly.

they had finished dinner and payed the bill.

mattia walked over to her, somehow escaping ashley.

"hey lyss, we're about to head out, are you ready?"

"actually, we were thinking of going out for some ice cream. i'll catch up with you at the hotel."

before mattia could respond, ashley had gotten to him and made up a reason for needing him.

alyssa looked at the two with sadness written all over her face, but that look disappeared as soon as he was out of sight.