"𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢"

AJ! Wake upp!- your little sister Kelsey shouts.
Your gonna be late for your first day. Five more minutes- you whine. Fine but if your late it's not my problem. You wake up and go and get ready. You get dressed for your first day of school and update your social media. This is what you wear:

You go downstairs and make breakfast

You go downstairs and make breakfast. You try to eat fast so you can get to school early. You tell Kelsey to hurry up and eat so you can leave because you need to take the bus (you can't drive yet).

*10 mins later*

Common let's go- you scream
Fine I'm coming gosh relax- Kelsey says back to you as she struggles to put her shoes on.

You get to school and you walk in front of the building and make Kelsey take a picture of you standing there. This is the photo:

𝘼𝙟_𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤

97,652 likes𝘼𝙟_𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤: first day gotta slay it 🤩👑

97,652 likes
𝘼𝙟_𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤: first day gotta slay it 🤩👑

The school bell rings and you and Kelsey both walk into different buildings wishing each other luck ( you are a year older than her). You go to get your new schedule from the front office and as you walk your on your phone. Which is why you don't see that your about to bump into someone. "Oh shit sorry" you say in embarrassment. You hear a voice from above you, "hey no worries happens all the time" you look up from the floor and say "seriously this is so embarrassing great way to make a first impression" the boy laughs and says " here let me help you". You get up and he says "hey I've never seen you before what's your name?". You say "Oh that's because I'm new it's actually my first day I'm Ariana but you can call me AJ, what's your name?" The boy replies "oh ye sorry I'm Kairi!"
                                  *5 mins later*
"Hey my where's the front office I need to go and get my schedule" you say. "Here I'll come with you" kairi says. You get to the office and they give you your schedule. "Let me see that" kairi says while snatching your paper out of your hands. "Ok cool we have first period together, we better go though we're already late and Mr Hunter is a bit of a.. um well you know. "Ok come on then let's go" you say.

You get to class and you hear a weird voice, "excuse me and why are you both late to my class?" Kairi replies, "oh sorry sir this is Ariana she's new and she needed to get her schedule so I helped her around"  mr Hunter gives you both a look and says, " fine but JUST this once now sit down". You and kairi both sit in the middle row next to each other.

                                *half an hour later*

"MR POLIBIO!" "Could you please pay attention and give me that phone of yours I don't want to see it in lesson again!" You look back to say an AMAZINGLY ATTRACTIVE guy. You look forward again and continue with your work.

                                       *BREAK*
"Hey Ariana, come over here"- you see kairi waving at you. "Oh hey Kai, I'm so glad I'm not sitting alone  all the girls in this school just don't talk do they" you say. "Nah not really but it's fine you can come and sit with me and my friends", " oh ok cool let me get my stuff. You go and sit down at kairi's table and me introduces you to his friends. "Guys this is AJ I met her this morning she really cool tho." One of the boys looks at you and says in a friendly voice "Damn mami you looking fineee" you laugh and say "oh thanks I didn't really get your name" he replies back " oh sorry I'm Alvaro ",  "this is Alejandro and this is Mattia" Kai says. "Ohh your the one from class before." "Yep that's me" he said. Alvaro says "hey I'm ale's bro we have a sister as well if your struggling to make friends" you reply "oh yeah I would love to meet her! What's her name?" You hear a voice from behind you "it's Anna" you turn around and see such a pretty girl giggling. You say "oh my days your such a goddess" she says "aw thanks girl you too. Wanna come over after school?" You say "yes of course!"