"𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝"

You go to class the next day but don't see Alejandro or Kairi you just see mattia sitting next to a girl. You walk over to them and say "hey" Mattia  looks and smiles at you "hey" he replies. "Who's this?" You say with a smile on your face. He replies with "oh this is my girlfriend Alexis!". You laugh as if your happy for them and say, "oh my days you guys make such a great couple". The bell rings and you go to your seat. You text Kairi asking him where he is but he doesn't reply.

                                *20 mins later *
You manage to sit through mr hunters class without falling asleep but you feel like if he continues to talk you will any second. You put your head down on the table and then you hear the door open. Your head immediately shoots up. You see Kairi and Alejandro walk in. You start to smile but then Mr Hunter shouts at kairi which causes you to practically go deaf. Kairi and ale both get a detention after school and then he finally finishes shouting. Kairi comes and sits next to you while ale sits net to mattia and Alexis.

There are only 10 minutes left until class finishes but then mr Hunter starts to tell you about a project that you will have to do. "Ok class so, as you ask should know you Will have to do your yearly project so, I'm going to assign your partners and then I will tell you what the project is." You instantly look at Kairi but then sir says, "The partners will be Alejandro and Katie, Alex and Laura, Bryce and Casey, Kairi"
as soon as kairis name is said you close your eyes and wish for the best, " Kairi and Alexis and Mattia and AJ". Your not exactly happy that you aren't with Kairi but you are bursting with joy when you find out you are going to be partnered up with mattia.Mr Hunter continues to tell you that the project will be called the baby project this is where you and your partner get assigned a baby (just a doll) to take care of for a whole week, and you will also have to document it.

The bell Rings and you and mattia go to get your baby from the front of the class as well as everyone else. "The project will start from next week Monday" Mr Hunter says.

Mattia takes the baby and says, "so what do you wanna name it" with a smile on his face. You reply back, "well is it a girl or a boy" he says "well I think it's a boy". You say, "um, wait I have the perfect name, it should be mateo!" Mattia looks at you and starts smiling and says "yeah I like mateo".

You walk to your next class with Kairi and your ask why he was late. He says that him and ale needed to get some McDonald's because they were hungry. You tell him that he's dumb and laugh and you both walk to your next class.