[Introduction]

This chapter is just to start of the story with context. It is set before everyone finds out about Morgana or Merlin's magic but it is also common knowledge that Morgana is the daughter of Uther.
This is my first Merlin fanfiction so don't judge me if it's bad, I have read quite a few of other people's fan fictions at this point so it may be inspired by them. Some examples of the great fan fictions that I have read have come from TheTimeOfAlbion and MaddyLib_21. If you enjoy this fanfic then be sure to vote for it and comment when you want updates, enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Morgana has just found out about her magic, overwhelmed with fear of what will happen to her if Uther finds out, she confesses the truth to Gaius, unaware that a certain Warlock is listening to the door.

Merlin finds out that he is not alone in Camelot, someone shares his secret and he is determined to find out who. When he overhears a conversation through his bedroom door, he immediately tries to help the Witch in need.

Will a new bond between the Witch and Warlock be discovered, or will their secret be revealed when a certain Prince starts to debunk the reason behind his manservant and half-sister's new relationship.