Sightseeing

Chapter 2.) Sightseeing

The TARDIS landed with a thud and the Doctor and Clara both went flying. "Owwww!" The Doctor said loudly. "Clara, Clara are you OK?!" "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, I think. How about you?" "I landed on my arm awkwardly but other than that, yeah, I'm fine." The Doctor jumped up, ran over to Clara, grabbed her hand and helped her up. They the. Ran over to the TARDIS doors together. "Read to go sightseeing Clara?! We're in London!"

The Doctor flung the doors open and stepped outside. Clara threw her arms round the Doctor's neck. "This is gonna be awesome! Thank you Doctor!" She kissed him on the cheek then grabbed his hand. "Owww, again." The Doctor reached into his pocket and pulled out the psychic paper. "We're wanted at the tower of London, by Miss Kate Lethbridge Stewart. Come along Oswald." The Doctor ran off towards the tower of London pulling Clara along behind him. He was happy, properly happy for the first time in a long time. He had someone to share his adventures with him and it was his impossible girl, Clara, his Clara. He still missed Amy and Rory but he had a reason to, he had traveled with them for a long time and Amelia was the first person to see him in his Eleventh body. He was never going to forget them. But he was going to live in the present, not in the past.

When they got to the tower of London, the Doctor pulled a phone out of his pocket. He pressed a few buttons and held the phone up to his ear. "Yes, hello, Kate, we're outside. Can you come and let us in please?!"