Chapter 6

Chan has gone to class now that break is over. He doesn't want to leave Felix alone since Felix has a free period and is feeling a bit down. But Chan would get in a lot of trouble if he doesn't attend any classes today. Not the best thing to get in trouble for on your first

Felix walks out of the bathroom rubbing his damp hair with a towel. He feels happy and comfortable now that he just had a moment with Chan. Felix couldn't help but smirk as he repeated the image of Chan crying and worrying about him. Felix tells warm and fuzzy inside to have someone hold his broken pieces in place even is it's only temporary.

Going through his boxes Felix looks for some new and dry clothes. Looking at the pile of boxes Felix decides this is the best time to unpack. Chan would be so proud of him for finally getting round to it and not leaving the room all messy. Felix starts with his clothes.

Felix belly flops onto the bed exhausted and finished. It didn't take long as there wasn't a lot, it was mainly figuring out how to organise it. Reaching onto his bedside table he searches for his phone. Feeling it he picks it up and rolls onto his side. An hour hasn't even passed yet so Felix decides to play some games.

"Yes, come on now!" Felix takes another life and is so close to winning this round with only one other person still alive.

On top of a building, Felix looks down the scope of his ultra-rare sniper. Following a nearing player, Felix holds his breath as he prepares to shoot, his finger hovering of the button.

A sudden ringing burst out from his phone causing him to jump and throw his phone onto the floor. Scrambling to find it and sees who's calling. He finds the name 'MUM' written across the screen.

Instead of his finger hovering over the shoot button he was now wondering whether he should answer or not.cjust as he's about to answer the call cuts off, he was too slow. Luckily not long after she calls back and Felix answers quickly, sitting up on his bed with his phone pressed against his ear.

"Mum?" Felix doesn't hear anyone at first. He waits patiently for her.

"Felix sweetie? I'm glad I've managed to get a hold of you." Her voice is sweet and soothing to Felix's ears.

"Are you okay?" Felix feels guilty leaving her with his dad.

"I'm fine sweetie. You shouldn't worry about me, okay?" Felix gives a little in response. "Anyway, I want to know how your first day is going. I didn't call you during class did I?" Felix doesn't want her to worry but loves it when she keeps asking her questions. He would happily admit that he is a mummy's boy.

"No, I'm not in class right now. Today has been fine. I met my main dance teacher and he is really good and nice."

"That's amazing. I'm glad you're being able to be happy. Has Chan been looking after you?"

"Uh-huh I had breakfast with him and he introduced me to his friends. He showed me to my first class and picked me up after. He is in a class right now so I'm just in our room. Afterwards, he is going to come and pick me up for lunch." Felix leaves out the part about what happened in the bathroom.

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear. I'm sorry but dad is pulling up in the drive so I'm going to have to go. I love you Lixie Pie. Stay safe and bye now." With that a beeping sound signalling the end of the call ring in his ear.

Looking at the screen he sees that the call didn't even last two minutes. Laying back down on his bed Felix looks up at the ceiling remembering the sound of his mothers' voice. Not noticing time go by as he must've fallen asleep since he awaken by Chan shaking him and saying "It's time to get lunch." Felix gives his hair a quick brush and puts his shoes on. Heading down to the lobby he greets everyone.

"Where are we going for lunch?" Chan asks.

"MacDonalds and BamBam is driving since he is the only one who can drive." Jisung quickly says as he sprints off to BamBam car before anyone can disagree with him.

BamBam lets out a loud sigh and unlocks his car. Chan is sat with BamBam in the front so Felix is sat in the back with Changbin and Jisung. To make matters more awkward Changbin is sat in the middle since he is the smallest. Felix tries to concentrate on the scenery passing by out the window instead of on the fact that his thigh is currently touching Changbins.

"BamBammmm." Jisung wines.

"Yes, Jisung?" BamBam impatiently replies.

"Can I have your phone to put some music on?" Jisung asks even though he has already reached over and is holding Bambams phone.

"Sure." BamBam doesn't even bother to disagree.

Looking for a song to play BamBam phone starts to ringing. "BamBam your sister is calling." Jisung goes to hand BamBam his phone back but gets rejected.

"I'm driving right now. I'll call her back once we have food." Jisung goes back to finding music and decides to put on some 3racha. Chan, Changbin and Jisung all start rapping along. Felix watches in awe and loves the sound of their voices. Changbin doesn't seem to talk much but he has a nice growl in his voice that Felix likes.

Pulling up into the car park Jisung is jumping and clapping like a child.

"Are you three?" Changbin sniggers as he puts his hood up embarrassed and not wanting to be recognised with the child.

"Oh shut up! You're happy we are here too emo boy." Jisung skips of ahead before Changbin can punch him.

Sat at the table Felix is happily eating his chicken nuggets as he attempts to understand what the others are saying but paying more attention to his food.

"Hey, Felix." Felix looks up as sees Jisung giving his those crazy scientist eyes like he's about to inspect an alien again. "How did you convince your parents to let you move and study here?" A question Fekix dreaded to be asked.

Chan goes to say something but Felix is quick to interrupt. "Thay like the idea of me exploring the world and since Chan is here to look after me they said it is okay." Even though it was a lie, a white lie it is better than letting them know the truth.

"Cooool, I had to practically beg mine," Jisung replied making Felix give a little laugh before going back to eating his nuggets in silence.

Arriving back at school everyone says goodbye and makes their way to their classes.

"Wait, Chan. Can I talk to you for a moment?" BamBam grabs Chans worst pulling back into the car.

"Felix get Changbin and Jisung to take you to your lesson. I need to talk with BamBam." Chan shouts out the car window.

Jisung gives a thumbs up showing he heard and Changbin gives a little nod. Felix heads off with them into the main school building. Seeing them no longer in sight Chan turns to BamBam who has a worried face.

BamBam was silent for a moment just stroking the back Chans hand with his thumb before talking. "Chan I have to home."

☆彡★彡☆彡
Thanks you for reading
This will be updated every Tuesday