First Date

Ever since meeting George, you haven't been able to keep him off your mind. Only a few days after the incident did you both arrange to meet up on a date and now, two weeks after the incident, here you were getting ready. You had let him choose where you were going and what you were doing and to say you were excited was an understatement. He told you not to go too fancy and just to were casual clothes. You had opted for a pair of black jeans, a slogan t-shirt and a pair of trainers, as well as basic makeup and a ponytail.

Your leg bounced nervously as you tied up your laces while sitting on your sofa waiting for George. You let out a sigh of relief when the doorbell rang at 6:30. You opened the door and smiled when you saw him standing there in a pair of black jeans shyly "Hi George" you said happily "Hi love, you beautiful as always" his comment made you blush "Could say the same about you handsome" he chuckled at your comment as he pulled a small bouquet of white rose from behind his back "These are for you "Come in just let me put these in water and then we can go" he followed behind in and stood in the hallway as you quickly grabbed a vase, filled it with water and put the stunning bouquet in water. you smiled as you walked around the corner and saw him fiddling with his jacket "Thank you for the flowers they were beautiful, let's go"  he opened your flat door for you and you thanked him as you both walked out.

You had locked and walked out of your apartment and walked down the street which was lit by the sunset. He had an arm placed on your lower back almost guiding you to your destination. Curiosity filled you as you still had no idea where you were going and you wanted to know so you asked him "So Mr. Daniel where are we going?" you laughed "A little place I know around here" he said while still keeping the destination a secret. The walk lasted for about another 5 minutes until you both walked down a small side alley and saw a neon sign "An arcade?" ou said surprised but also giggled "Yeah I hope that's alright with you" he said nervously and you giggled at his cuteness, you grabbed his hand and he looked into your eyes "It's amazing I would have never thought to come to a place like this" you kissed the side of his cheek and with that, he held onto your hand and led you through the doors of the arcade.

The place was filled with all sorts of games and machines and it was lit up by the neon glow coming off of them and the fairy lights hanging on the ceiling and you just looked around the room with excitement and awe. "Anything you see any machines you want to play" he said intriguingly and your eyes fixated on a skee ball machine near the middle of the room and you pointed to the machine "What about that one," you asked "I'm gonna beat your arse" he laughed "You wish, you said sarcastically and laughed as you walked over to the machine and George pulled out two tokens and put them into the machine. After two rounds George beat you both times, you blamed it on his height and long arms which made him laugh.

 You had played quite a few games and it was starting to get late so you and George decided to call it quits at the arcade and head out for some food. As the two of you walked outside, the small street was dark but the street lights were illuminating the pathway as you walked down into the main road. Once again George placed a hand on you back but this time you touched his hand and let him hold your hand. His hands were much larger than yours but they made you feel comforted as you walked down the street and approached a small pizza shop.  You both ordered a piazza to share and you insisted you paid after George paid for all of the games at the arcade, and much to his disappointment you beat him to it. you both sat in a small booth and chatted catching up on the last two weeks since you met, as well small talk about yourselves. It was nice to chat with someone you had so many common interests with and conversation seemed to have just flowed easily around George. The pizza was finished and the box was put in the bin and once again both of you headed out into the night.

You had a long walk filled with conversation and before you knew it you were back at your flat building in what felt like seconds. You entered the building and opted to go up the stairs to reach your flat. George held your hand and rubbed it with his thumb as a reassuring gesture as walked up the flight of stairs to get to your apartment door. you finally got the floor your flat was on, your heart hurt a bit knowing you probably wouldn't see George again for perhaps a few weeks. You arrived in front of your flat, unlocked the door and turned around to George as you opened it "I really enjoyed tonight thank you for everything George, that was probably the best date I have been on" he smiled and you smiled back at him "Me too I enjoy spending time with you"  you both looked each other in the eyes and neither of you moved "Would you like to come in or something" you asked him politely "Nah I should probably get going and go back home, but it been a great evening love" you chuckled and you both turned away. You were about to close the door when you heard his voice again "Wait- Y/n would -I mean can i- I mean " you chuckled at him stumbling anxiously over his words as he took a few steps to return back to your door "I usually don't ask on the first date, but I really like you, do you think I can kiss you ?" you smiled at him once again as you took his hand and pulled him closer to you "Yeah, I'd like that" he wrapped one of his hands around your waist as he out his other one on your cheek, he leaned down and your lips sealed around his as you closed your eyes. It was magical it was soft, sweet but deathly romantic. George pulled away as you rested your forehead on his "Tonight was fun and thanks for letting me kiss you" he smiled and pulled away fully "I hope to see you soon George" he pulled you in for a hug and placed a delicate kiss on the top of your head and started to walk away. he turned around once more "Night Y/N," he said with a smirk as he walked away  "Night George" you chuckled at him walking away with a little bounce in his step.