Day Before Tour

You sat next to him in his arms in your bed. His hand moved through your scalp playing and moving loose pieces of hair in a comforting fashion. It wasn't meant to be like this, but you say that everytime. You both promise that sex isn't the best send of to have but somehow it happens. You roll over to check you phone and you see it's only a bit past 3 am which means you still have at least 5 more hours with him. The though of that made you breathe out a sigh of relief and roll back into his arms, closing your eyes, breathing in his scent and placing your head on his chesg. He kissed the top of your head " how long do we have" he said quietly as you open your eyes to the sound of his voice " at least a couple more hours" you said in a soft voice afraid of facing the rrlaity that you won't see him for at least 3 months "I think we should get some sleep" he said in a comforting voice as he rubbed the side of you arm "yeah" you said as you propped yourself up and placed a kiss on his face "Promise you'll be here when I wake up" you said in a concerned voice "I'll always be here I wouldn't dare to leave without saying goodbye" he place a hand on your cheek and kissed you once more and you took your place back on his chest and snuggled in letting sleep engulf both of your bodies.

You woke up to the smell of coffee but a cold bed. You panicked for a second but heard the hum of low music coming from the kitchen. You got out of the bed, put on one of his shirts which was lying around the bedroom and walked in the kitchen. He was stood over the coffee machines in only a of boxers. You walked over to him and slipped your hands around his waist and snuggled into his back as you felt him slight jump, which made you giggle "Though you left me" you whispered into his back, he turned around to face you and out his hands on your waist and you pulled him in for a hug "I'd never leave you I made a promise before we went to bed" the coffee machine behind him stopped whirring and he turned to it grabbing the mug from underneath the nozzle and handing it to you and you thanked him for the warm beverage "You look good in my shirts always have and always will" his comment made you blush a little and you made you way over the the countertop pushing yourself into it, so you were somewhat close to George's height " Are you coming with us to the airport he said as he grabbed his own cup of coffee and leaned against the counter you were sat on "No I'd rather just stay here, makes things easier I can go cry when you leave" you said jokingly but the stamens was partly true " I wish you wouldn't cry when I left" he said sincerely and you chuckled slightly "Sometimes I just can't help it" you said as you felt a small pang in your heart as the feeling of this reality was starting to hit you. George put his coffee down and took yours out of your hand "I don't want you to worry or get upset I'll come back in one piece and you know I call you everyday" he looked into your eyes which made the feeling alleviate slightly " I love you so much that's why I worry I just don't want anything to happen " you said as you grabbed his hand a rubbed it slightly "I love you too baby" he says and he removed his hand from yours and placed it on your cheek as he kissed you. The kiss was heartfelt and serious and you kissed back hard not wanting to let him go. He lived tour and you lived watching him do what he lived hut it didn't hurt anymore or any less to say goodbye to him and not see him from months on end.

The coffees were finished, mugs cleaned and he was packing the last few little items he needed as you sat on the bed watching him pack and pace round the room franticly. His actions made you giggle a bit and let you anxiety and sadness slip away for a bit as you sat there. He sat Infront of you and placed a hand on your leg, the clock had hit 8:55 which meant the boys would be here in a few minutes "That everything" he said with sadness in his voice. You scooted forward on the bed and put your head in the crook of his neck and you pressed a light kiss on his shoulder " Yeah" you said sadly as you lifted your head away. He stood up and sat on the bed in the gap behind your body and you laid down on top of him, his head rested on your shoulder as you put your head on the kissfle of his chest/ shoulder. Silence was all that filled the room neither of you said anything you just say in eachother arms trying to soak up the last bit of eachother as you could. his arms roams up and down your body as you stroked his hands and arms.

Then that's when you heard it the honk of the horn from outside, presumably from Matty. You both let out a sad sigh and you both stood up as he put on his coat grabbed his phone, wallet and keys and pulled the two large suitcases off the bed. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you slung your arms around his shoulders, both breathing in a large breathe to smell the others scenf. One last kissed was placed on you lips before he took off with the suitcases behind him. You laid down once again you the bed but you didn't hear the front door close 'must have left it open' you thought and remind youself to close once the emotions had passed through you until you heard his voice once more "Wait I'm forgetting something" he shouted from downstairs and you heard his bounding footsteps coming back into your bedroom he walked back over to you placed his hand on your waist and pulled you in for a swert and passionate kiss "I love you baby never forgot that" a year slipped out of your eyes and he wiped it away " I love you too. now go the boys will seriously kill me if you miss your flight" you tapped him playfully on the chest and hugged him quickly. He descended back down the staircase once again "I love you Y/N " he shouted once more before closing your front door "Love you too" a small tear once again slipped out but you also let out a giggle he made you laugh even though you felt sad which was one of his best traits. Everything was going to be fine, he was in safe hands with his bandmates and he was doing what he loved which made you happy.