Meeting Voltron!

✰ Your POV ✰

We arrived to our destination, Voltron. 'I really get to meet the Paladins of Voltron!! I've heard so much about how powerful they are and how-'  My thought was interrupted by the sound of Keith opening the door to enter the ship.

"Woah..." I said looking around at everything in Awe.

"This isn't even half of the ship. There's much more." Keith said removing his mask and pulling down his hood to reveal a smile.

I smiled back at him as he started walking, gesturing for me to follow him. I followed him , nervously.

He led me to the kitchen and opened to door. Everyone was sitting there eating food goo. 

Everyone paused and stared at me then looked at Keith. 

"Who's the chick?" asked a Cuban boy with short brown hair, the Paladin of the blue Lion with a mouth full of food.

"I found her on the Galra's ship hacking into it and turns out she's like me." Keith said looking at me.

"Hello, I'm {Y/n} {L/n}." I said smiling and waving at everyone.

A boy with black hair and a bit of white hair at the front walked over to me and shook my hand. "Hello {Y/n}. I'm Shiro, the Paladin of the Black lion."

I looked up at him with a soft smile and he did the same.

"I'm Pidge!" Yelled a boy who looked a little bit like a girl but I brushed it off. "Nice to meet you Pidge!"  I said walking closer to the table.

"Hi! I'm Hunk by the way!" Said a boy with dark brown hair and an orange band around it.

"Nice to meet you Hunk!" I said smiling at him.

The Cuban boy from earlier walked to me and took my hand and kissed it. "My name is Lance, the Paladin of the Blue Lion. Princess~" He said, winking at me.

I pulled my hand back and looked back at Keith. "Is he always like this?" Keith nodded, rolling his eyes.

I looked at a woman with white hair who was glaring at me with her arms crossed. I looked at her and blinked a few times before walking to Keith. "I'd better get going now-" "No you aren't." Keith said bluntly.

"She should leave." the lady who was glaring at me earlier said.

Everyone's eyes we're on the woman. "Why?" Lance asked before anyone else did.

"She could be dangerous, and also she's..like Keith." she said looking at me angrily.

"Allura. We should give her a chance, she's was looking for her family and she's on our side."

"No, Keith, she's right. I should leave." I said said pulling my hood over my head.

"Come on, please?" The others pleaded.

"Fine. But I really want to look for my siblings, also I don't have the princesses approval." I said looking at Allura.

Allura looked at a ginger haired man with a big mustache, wanting his opinion.

"We should see how strong the young lady is, if she has the strength of Keith we could let her stay for as long as needed." The man said smiling at me. "My name is Coran." he added.

"Nice to meet you Coran, and you too Allura." I said.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Keith. " Follow me {Y/n}." he said walking out of the door with me following behind.

"Where are we going Keith?" I asked him sprinting after him.

"The training deck."