Promises

A/N

Hey everyone! I'm really really sorry for not posting a new chapter but here it is! I just got really caught up with online school and things like that, but I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter!!!

| -Recap- |

Shiro lead Keith and I to the front deck of the ship to show us where we we're, it was an Altean planet. I looked out to the planet and I recognized it immediately.

"This is the right place." I said   

| -End of Recap- |

"I recognize the planet, but I cannot understand why it lead us here?" Allura said in a confused tone. "Me neither Princess. {Y/n}, Would you know why it-" Coran asked me turning to my direction but being met with nothing there.

"Where did she go?" Coran asked looking around for any sight of the Galra girl.

Everyone looked around as well, but there was no sign of her. Until Keith pointed out that she was running towards the building that was on the planet at a very fast pace. Keith smiled and laughed quietly, but apparently loud enough for Lance and Pidge to hear.

"What're you laughing at?" Lance and Pidge said in union looking at Keith. He pointed to the building, Lance and Pidge looked to see the girl running inhumanly fast. "Well it looks like she knows where to go." Lance said putting his hands on his hips.

| - Time skip - |

 - Lance pov -

"Who are they?" I asked {Y/n} looking at the tall boy to her left and then a girl to her right a little bit taller than her.

"Maru {L/n}," The boy said smiling at me and and putting his arm over {Y/n}'s shoulder. " I'm her big brother!" he finished

"And I'm her big sister. Aiko {L/n}." The taller girl said with smile on her face as well and patted the little girl's head.

"Nice to meet you all." Mullet-head said as he began to have a conversation with Maru.

"Where's dad?" {Y/n} asked wanting an answer from either of her siblings. They both stopped talking and looked at each other. 

"{Y/n}..." They both said looking back at the girl with sad smiles. "..." Aiko kept silent as Maru said for her "He's..gone..{Y/n}.." 

- Your pov - 

"No.." I said as I felt myself tear up from what they said. 'He can't be..' I thought to myself as I tensed up trying to stop myself from crying.

"We're so sorry {Y/n} but we couldn't save him.." Aiko said to me holding my face in her palms making me look up at her. I grabbed her hands and took them off my face. " Leave me alone." I said as I ran off back into the ship and into my room as I curled up into a ball on my bed.

I let the tears fall as sobs slipped from my lips. "He can't be dead, he can't be dead.." I said to myself over and over trying to convince myself my father was still alive. "You promised me you'd stay safe dad..." I whispered to myself as I laid down, tears streaming from my eyes.

"You promised."