two.

Jai, Jahron, and Keesi in the media.

Elani Renee Davis

Couple hours had passed by and all the girls were dressed

Couple hours had passed by and all the girls were dressed. I was wearing a simple white mini dress that hugged my curves and matched these shoes I had got from my job earlier that week. Jai took whatever outfit she wanted out of my closet (a skin tight body con dress with no straps) and Keesi said she was cool in what she had on. We smoked two more blunts and we were faded as hell. We weren't the ones who had to drive so we took advantage of having a good time. 

Jahron facetimed me saying he was on his way with a bottle so we were about to be drinking as well. I was just happy that the night was turning around for the good. We were dancing in my room and having a competition to see who had the best knees. We were building up the lit energy that we needed for the party and I was fucking with it. 

After twenty more minutes passed by, I heard a knock at my front door. I went to open the door, slick hoping that my sister and Keesi wouldn't really pay any mind to me. But knowing them, they'd be nosey. They always got that way when Jahron and I got around each other.

 I opened the door and Jah was already smirking when he walked in. He looked good, I can't lie he always did. He had own a simple all black True Religion fit with some black Airmax and chains. He had his dreads in a neat ponytail underneath a snapback that was turned backwards and he smelled good too.

"Hey Jah." I said smiling, while I noticed the bottle of Hennessy in his hand. That was his signature drink and it was my kryptonite. "Damn, you looking like that for me?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully as he pulled me in for a hug. It lasted a little longer than it should've. I only know that because Jai messy ass came out talking loud like always. I tried to separate before she could see us hugging but Jah didn't want to let me go. He always did that and I hated it. 

"I don't know why yo ass always tryna act like we don't know y'all motherfuckers got something going on. Bitch we BEEN knew that Jahron the one behind that. Play stupid with somebody who don't know you bitch." Jai said as she walked into my kitchen getting a snack. I rolled my eyes as Jahron finally let me go. He thought it was funny but I was annoyed. 

Me and Jahron weren't together. Nor were we close to ever being together. I'd known Jah for a long time, I was about 9 or 10 when we met and he was older. He lived in the apartment next door to my grandmother's. When me and my sister started living with her, Jah and I got close. Since he was older, I just looked at him as a best friend or brother. But once I started going to high school, he started putting me on game and watching out for me heavily. When he saw niggas was noticing me more, he started going out his way to stop that shit. He said he was  trying to protect me. I think he was just tryna mark his territory. 

When bad shit started to happen in both of our lives, we decided to cross them lines. I let him take my virginity and we had a sexual relationship. We never were together though, despite whatever feelings we got for each other. Every once in a while, though, if I want some dick I call on him. It's a little crazy but it is what it is.