Hot Tub

Peter and I were dating for just two weeks when our hot tub video went viral. There I was, sitting on Peter Kavinsky's lap. The skirt of my nightgown moved with the water, giving the impression that I was rubbing myself on his lap, and that we were having sex. It wasn't true, I would never have sex in public, especially on my first time. The kissing was hot, I admit, but it was just a kiss. It was the first kiss we gave, the first without pretending, without it being for others to see. Nobody had to see it, only us, but now the whole school would see it.

I was in my room with Margot and Kitty when Chris sent me the video. It took me a while to realize it was me, but when it hit me they had both seen it.

- Is that you Lara Jean? Says Margot, concerned.

- It seems so - I say, with my eyes already filled with water - They posted on PoisonGirl, everyone must have seen it.

I'm crying, my hands are shaking and I'm ashamed. To make things worse, Kitty says:

- Are you guys doing ... that?

- No! - I say, embarrassed - We are just kissing. Stop it, Kitty! It doesn't seem that much ... Does it Margot?

- Not much - she says, trying to reassure me - It depends on the eyes of the beholder.

Great. I don't even have to wait to know that the "eyes" of my school classmates will have no mercy. I decide to call Peter, he'll probably be able to calm me down. When he answers, Margot and Kitty leave the room to give us privacy without my having to ask.

- Hey Covey, I was going to call you already - he hears me sobbing  - Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. I don't know who the son of a bitch sent our video to PoisonGirl, but as soon as I find out he's going to be beaten up.

- Or she - I say - I bet it was Genevive who recorded us. She is very jealous Peter, you know that.

- She wouldn't do that to me or to you. For now, it doesn't matter who it was, it just matters that you are well. After all, there's nothing special about the video.

- It's not what it looks like Peter, you know that.

- I do, but it is what it is. In fact, damn Lara Jean! You look really hot in the video.

- Peter!

- I'm sorry, but I had to say. I was horny watching it.

- Stop it! - I say trying to sound angry, but I can't even pretend to be angry with him. Peter knows what to say to make me laugh.

I must admit that, after watching the video a few times, I even changed my opinion about it. My wet nightdress stuck to my body left me with pretty curves. Besides, the smooth movement I'm doing with my body on Peter's lap is really hot (you can see it by looking at his shorts).

It makes me feel embarassed, I'm not that kind of girl. I used to be the cute girl, not the sexy one. Genevive is the sensual girl. Maybe things have changed, or maybe I know how to be this two versions.