Back To School

In the following day Peter picks me up by car and we go to school. I was nervous, but it turned out it wasn't that bad. The boys made jokes and the girls whispered, but i was already expecting it. 

At lunch, Peter was irritated.

- Oh my God Kavinsky! - Said Gabe - I didn't know  you were a porn star.

Peter glares at him, but Joe's comment diverts his attention.

- Really, the video is very hot - says Darrel, provocatively - I just didn't jerked off out of respect.

I'm red with embarrassment.

- How funny you two are. I am loving to know that you guys payed attention to the video. Do you have any other comments? About my girlfriend's ass maybe?

- Enough Peter - I say, while touching his arm - The boys are joking with you. You said the same thing to me on the call, didn't you?

- I wonder how that phone call went... - Chad says, smiling and running his fingers over his nipples.

We both turned to him, who realized it was time to stop and left the table. The boys are playing, i know it, but I'm still a little embarrassed. 

On leaving school, I go with Peter to Starbucks to study. We sat on a sofa for two. While I study, he messes with my hair and kisses my neck. I push him away with my hands and he says:

- Damn Covey, it's not like people are recording us here too. 

"It's true", I say to myself. His touch makes me chill and I can't study, but it's worth it.