"I love you, Peter Kavinsky"

We are both at the entrance of the room, next to the door. I kiss him and he pushes me with his arms, placing me against the wall, and gives me another kiss. My hands run from his back to his chest, and my fingers find the buttons on your shirt.

He looks down, smiles and locks the door, which was wide open. We kissed again and this time he is pulling my dress up. I'm just wearing panties, heels and a bra, and he's still wearing his pants and shoes.

Still kissing, we are slowly approaching the bed, he is holding my face. I put my hands against his chest and push him away. So I threw myself on the bed on my back and stood there, staring at him.

- Don't do that to me Covey ...

He takes off his shoes and climbs on the bed, on top of me. We are there, I'm just in my lingerie, and he is shirtless. I am not afraid or nervous. He starts kissing my ear, my neck until it reaches my breasts. I take off my bra and toss it away.

Then he starts kissing my belly, my groin and my panties. I'm lying down, but I look at him and realize that he was looking at me.

- Are you sure you want this? - he says, with a worried look.

- Yes I have.

He kneels on the bed and unzips it. I approach. I take off his pants and the black underwear he were wearing. We kiss again and he pushes me against the bed. I am lying down, with my legs bent and half open, still in my panties. He's on top of me, propped up on his arms and knees, completely naked.

"It's happening," I thought. At that moment I started to feel nervous. My hands went cold and I started to feel anxious. It would probably hurt, I didn't know what to do and it would be a complete disaster.

Peter is taking off my underwear when he realizes I look tense.

- Are you okay Covey?

- Hmhum.

- It's not what it looks like - he says, crawling to lie next to me.

I take his hand and place it under my left chest, so that he can feel my heart.

- I'm a little nervous, that's all ...

- If you don't want to w ...

- I want Peter. I want to do this now, with you.

He seems to get the message. Get on top of me again and whisper:

- Everything will be fine, I promise.

I close my eyes and he takes my arms. Your knees are supported on the bed and we are very close to each other. With one hand he puts it slowly and I get a little fright.

We are practically embraced and he starts to move his hips so he can penetrate me. I let out an exclamation of pain and he looks at me.

- Keep going. - I say.

He continues. It hurts, but little by little my exclamations of pain become exclamations of pleasure. My hands grab the blanket and pull it close to me.

Peter is going slow, always looking at me. At some point it accelerates and I let out a low moan. He smiles, I can't take it and I pull him to kiss him. I hold his head in my hands and kiss his neck as he continues to penetrate me.

I notice him going faster and faster and that his breath is starting to wheeze, just like mine.Then I feel an involuntary contraction and my body spasms. My legs are shaking and there is a tear running down my cheeks.

"My God Peter," I say, almost without a voice.

He places his chest against mine and lets out an exclamation of relief. Gradually, he gets off me and lies down beside me.

- So ... - he runs his fingers over my face - How was your first time?

- Perfect - I say - You know what?

"No, I don't," he smiles, as if he knows.

- I love you, Peter Kavinsky.- I love you too, Lara Jean.