A Stupid Father

Trinity Pov.

"Forget it, you're not getting anymore food. So stop being so greedy."

"Luffy, stop stealing my food!!"

"Sanji, I'm 'ungry."

"Anything for you, Tiny-chan~!!!"

"That's not fair Sanji!! I want more too!!"

"Shut up, moron!!"

Amusedly I watched as Sanji kicked our sniper away, Luffy still eating his first mate's food as said swordsman tried to get it back. "Why must they act like this every time we eat?" I heard Vivi complain to Nami. "They're special" the navigator replied with a small giggle. A small smirk graced my lips as I cleaned off my second plate of food, something shiny catching my attention from a distance as I tossed my plate towards the dancing cook.

"What was that for?!" The sour patch shouted as my plate bounced off of his and Luffy's heads. "I was done" I casually responded. Giving him a lopsided smirk as he gave me an annoyed glare, I moved my attention back towards the flying hook while wrapping myself front the bloody tattered bandages. "Ah! What are you doing?!" I heard Chopper cry out in worry. "I'm fine. See?" Showing my scar free skin, I pushed some of my hair fly-aways away from my face before sharing a look with brother from another mother.

"'ow long do ye t'ink 'til he s'ows up?"

"I'd say a good ten minutes. Are you getting them or I am?"

"Who's showing up? And who're you getting?"

"I'm gettin' 'em!"

Digging my toes into the sand underneath me , I patiently waited until the pair of boys used the hook to steal the last of Zoro's food and run with it before chasing after them in glee. "Cool! Flying meat!!" I heard Luffy cry out from somewhere behind me. Chuckling at how silly he was, I glanced over towards Ace as he chased after me with look of realization showing on his face. "-Badlands." I forced myself to come to a stop as I realized that I was about to pass them up, Ace already beating me to the punch as he perched himself onto a boulder next to them.

"So your'e from the Badlands, huh."

"No f'ame b'ain, t'ey're f'om di sunny side" I retorted with a small eye roll. Said Fire Fist gave me a wolfish grin while giving me his attention, a glint in his eyes as I fought back shiver. Frowning at him when I realized what he was trying to do, I gave him birdie and gave the shivering boys my attention as the twenty year old let out a loud laugh. Pushing him off the boulder, I watched as his face ate sand before landing on his back so I could talk to the boys in a more comfortable position. "So kiddies, min' tellin' why yer so far f'om 'ome?" I tiled my head tot he side when I was given a glare from the eldest boy, my legs bent on either side of Ace's body as I perched my elbows on my knees. Amusedly I watched as Dip pulled out a gun and pointed it at him, his baby brother shivering even harder as he pulled on his big brother's shirt.

"Stay back!!"

"Dip have you ever even used a shot gun before?! Does it have bullets?!"

Chip began to actually tremble at this point as Dip said nothing, a Cheshire grin gracing my lips as Ace shifted from under me. "Are ye gonna s'oot or notta, kid?" I forced the twenty year old to stay under me as I felt him jerk, Dip's hands trembling as he finally pulled the trigger. A small sigh left me as I caught the bullet before it could possibly kill me, the boys' eyes wide in awe and fear as I snatched the gun out of their reach. "T'is...is mine now!" I childishly cheered while skillfully spinning the weapon in my hand like the cowboy I wasn't. Grinning widely as they began to shake in their fear, I finally decided to get off of the grumbling Ace under me and stood beside him as he spat out the sand.