Chapter 1 - Intrusive Thoughts

Eric laid in bed, high off his ass and listening to The Misfits playing games downstairs. While Eric longed to join them, he couldn't.

He couldn't stop thinking about Cameron.

Now, if you take a good look at Eric, he doesn't look like he's queer. He looks as straight as a pole.

But lately, Eric had been having Intrusive Thoughts about his sexuality.

Mostly, because of that bastard Cameron.

With his stupid, pretty, blue eyes. And his dumb, handsome laugh.
Along with his.. sculpted abs that were made by the gods.
And just a little lower where maybe..

"Jesus man, calm the fuck down..." Eric thought to himself.

Eric put his hands on his face, trying to cool his cheeks off with his cold palms. Eric wondered why his hands were so cold even though they were in the Hot as Balls country Australia, but he pushed it aside.

Eric had liked Cameron for a while now. At first it was just a little glance here and there, or maybe just brushing up against him.

Then it turned into something more. And by more, we mean tackling Cameron for a feeling of that body..

"Alright, this is getting to gay for this guy."

Eric muttered, getting up out of his bed and throwing his Misfits branded hoodie on (#BuyMisfitsBrand)

Eric once again pressed his hands against his blood red face, attempting to calm his thoughts before he went downstairs. Eric grabbed his joint and took another hit, pushing himself out of his room and downstairs.

Eric had completely forgot about what he was pondering about in the first place until-

"Morning Sunshine."

Fuck.