Random

"You are the WORST person ever! I cannot believe I ever let you into my life!" I yelled furiously, my fingers trembling as I walked towards the living room. Right now, I wanted him to vanish. Just turn into dust, to die. Disappear. GONE.

"As if you haven't made any mistakes! Must I remind you that YOU cheated on ME?'

"EXcuSe ME?! I CHEATED ON YOU? You fucking liar!" I screamed and grabbed a vase and threw it his way. Unfortunately he avoided it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are we going to throw vases at each other now?! Are you insane?!'

"AM I INSANE? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOURSELF?!" I threw a pillow, that he catched and threw back violently. It smacked my face and I groaned. "You pig," I muttered angrily and looked around for my next object to throw at him.

"You are a... a...pigeon! A dirty one! Shitting on my head every siNGLE TIME," he yelled and grabbed a fork.

"No, no, no. Don't throw that fork at me, I cpuld lose an eye-AAAAAH!" I ducked before I could get the fork inside of me.

"Okay, that's IT." I took a charger, a shoe, a heel, a glass, a bottle, the remote control and at last the glasses of that asshole and threw it all at him. A fucking pigeon, what the fuck was that then? I'm not a pigeon, he is. No, he is a pig.

"YOU WANNA PLAY IT LIKE THAT?' My ex yelled and I nodded.

"If you are ready," i said arrogantly, crossing my arms and lifting my chin.