first kiss💛nick

y/n POV:
Nick and I have officially been on three dates. Four if you count this one. Why hahah he kissed me!? He's Mr. Alpaha! I'm sure he should have made a move my now!! ugh why can't he just freaking kiss me!

you are sitting on the bed in nicks room as he is sitting in his desk chair spinning around. he looks up at you and laughs. you open your phone to the camera to see if you had something on your face but there was nothin

y/n: "why are you looking at me?"
nick: "should i not be admiring you"
y/n: **rolls eyes** "yea mara, admire all you want since that's all you can seem to do"
nick: "what does that mean?"
y/n: "nothing don't worry about it just go back to Twitter"

Nicks POV:
this was my time. she's frustrated I have not kissed her yet. she will not admit it but I can tell!

i walked over and sat in front of y/n on the bed. she looked sad and confused. her pouting face was actually quite cute. she looked up at me and rolled her eyes laying back on the bed and continuing to look at her phone. i took her phones out of her hands. "hey" she said. i put it down beside me. i grabbed her hand and pulled her back up. i looked her in the eyes as my thumb caressed her thigh. she was getting really red. smiling and looking down.

Nick: "why are you looking down, I wanna see your smile"
Y/n: "stop nick"
Nick: "I'm for real let me see it"

y/n POV:

Nick lifts up my head and looks me in the eyes for a straight three seconds before our lips lock together. his hand holding mine even tighter as he continues to caress my thigh. I can't believe he is ACTUALLY kissing me! FINALLY! He pulls away and looks me up and down.

Nick: "that's what you have been waiting for right?"
Y/n: "yes it was"

Nicks POV:
She looks so beautiful sitting there trying to hide the big smile on her face. I kissed her again and she let out a little giggle. I took both of her hands and laid on the back of the bed frame. y/n sat on my lap. we put down our phones and just talked and kissed for hours after that. I held her close making sure she felt super special. I finally had my moment with her and the kiss only sealed the deal.