losing your virginity💛nick

you and nick had been dating for 8 months now. you knew he was not a virgin, but he never pressured you. if you weren't comfortable doing something he always stopped and listened to your concerns. you were not sure about sex at first but you trust nick and you finally felt physically and emotionally ready. you were sitting on nicks bed with him. he had his arm wrapped around you. you were both just sitting alone in his room with the door closed watching a movie. this was nothing new so why did this time feel different. you fell off into your thought and got caught staring.

Nick: "you good baby?"
Y/n: "can I ask you something?"
Nick: "anything"
Y/n: "remember when you said for me to tell you when I'm ready to take the next step?"
Nick: "yes, I also said no rush, it's all up to you" (see what I did there ahah)

You sit up and face him

Y/n: "I want to take that step"
Nick: "are you sure? this is a big deal, not just for our relationship but for you"
y/n: "I'm honestly really scared but I want to, I want to with you. But I have a few questions first"
Nick: "anything"
Y/n: "what if we get going and I suddenly want to stop?"
Nick: "then we stop immediately"
Y/n: "I don't know what to do though or how all this works so are you gonna be mad if it's not good?"
Nick: "baby you are beautiful and sexy, all that matters to me about this moment is the connection between us. Sex is a bonding experience like no other, I want to share that with you more than you know"
Y/n: "I'm just scared"
Nick: "we go at your pace, just tell me how fast and how much. you are in control. if you get scared just look into my eyes"

You knew right then and there that was all you needed to hear. You were ready.

You moved and straddled yourself on top of nick. he began kissing your lips then moved down to your neck. his hands tracing your figure. this was nothing new, you had done this before. you break nicks kiss to remove his shirt off your body. this leaves you in your bra and underwear.

Nick kisses you in between your chest all the way back up to your lips.

"I love you" he whispers in your ear as he unclips your bra. your bare chest exposed to him for the first time. nick stares in admiration and awe. you immediately cover your boobs up.

nick: "baby don't do that, your body is beautiful"

he says as he moves your hands from off your chest. he pulls you closer so your bare chest are now touching. you breathe heavily in his ear. this was a feeling you had never felt before. Nick was already in his boxers. you felt his member brush up against your area. nick flips you over on to your back.

nick: "can i take this off?"

you nod yes and nick removes your underwear. you were now completely naked. you were self conscious considering this is something you had never done before and you had never let nick see your naked before. nick hovered back above you admiring your body. full of embarrassment you close your eyes as nick feels every inch of your body. he gets down to your area and spreads your legs.

you felt his tongue swirling around your area. you let a soft moan escape your mouth. this was amazing! you arch your back in pleasure as you grab a hold of nicks hair for support. you keep moaning but remember the boys may hear so you quite down.

Nick: "why did you stop?"
Y/n: "I don't want the boys to hear"
Nick: "don't worry about that, they won't hear anything. Let it out ma"

Nick brushes your clit ever so softly before putting his tongue back on it. he swirled his tongue around until you were about to cum. by then you were fully warmed up. you pulled nick up to you and kissed him with so much passion.

Y/n: "I want you"

Nick took off his boxers and started lining himself up with you.

Nick: "you tell me if you want me to stop or if anything hurts. Promise?"
Y/n: "I promise"

Nick lined himself up and started entering you. he refused to take his eyes off you which made it harder for you to not react to pain.

"Oww" you let out a deep breath and close your eyes.

Nick: "do you want me to stop"

"No" you said. Nick grabs your hand and kisses your cheek. He continues to put himself in. The pain was fairly bad but I was trying to hold it back. I knew that the pleasure was coming. A tear escaped my eye. Nick saw it and kissed it before it rolled down my cheek.

"You are so beautiful" nick said as he squeezed my hand even tighter.

The pain started to ease up.
"Go faster" you said. Nick obeyed you're command. He began slowly thrusting faster. Still not taking his eyes off of you. Then pain slowly turned into pleasure as you closed your eyes and moaned. nick began speeding up his pace.

"omg...Nick"
You moan as he pumps in and out of you.

"Fuck i am gonna cum"

Nick and you both release at the exact same time.

Nick falls to the side of the bed. He sits there breathing heavily before he rolls over to hold you.

Nick: "how was it?"
Y/n: "life changing, I'm glad it was with you"
Nick: "good, I love you so much y/n"

Nick pulls you closer and you both fall asleep.