Chapter 1- New Ducks

***13 weeks later***
You both were hugging your parents good bye and boarded the plane. The trip was long so Jay went to sleep and you were reading a book. You landed and found Mr. Tibbles and went to your hotel room.
***The next day- at practice***
You and Jay were putting your equipment on went out into the ice.
Bombay: Okay who's my new team members
Tibbles: That's Y/n 'The Pain' L/n and Jadyn 'The Breath' Rappazzo of Syracuse, New York
Bombay: Why do they call Y/n The Pain and Jadyn The Breath
Tibbles: Y/n has a lot of injuries so every night she wears two wrist braces, two feet braces and two knee braces and Jadyn has asthma. They lead New York State to victory for 4 years, They grew up together so if you take one you take the other. They've played every sport on a team and won every game or competition and if they get mad they will either speaks Russian or German, and they also like to sing during practice and games, it's one their moves to win.
Bombay: Wow that's a lot okay
After you and Jay showed off, Tibbles introduced everyone else and one tall blonde blue eyed boy caught your eye. He looked you up and down smiled/smirked and winked causing you to blush. You guys were playing a scrimmage and you and Jay scored half the points. Coach tied ya'll up and you and Jay were next to each other.

made you work as one.

???: Someone better wash they're hands

Jay: This is too close for comfort

You: Yeah someone keeps grabbing my ass

Jay: Same

You both turned around and saw Adam and Charlie blushing. Adam was behind you and Charlie behind Jay.

After practice ya'll went into the locker rooms and changed you put your feet braces on with Jay sitting next to you.

Jay: I thought you forgot them

You: Forgot please my parents checked 10 times to make sure I had all my braces, ow

Adam: You okay

You: Yeah just made my brace too tight

Adam: Do you mind me asking why you wear braces

You: No not at all I have a bone sticking out of my foot

Adam: Oh does it hurt

You: No not really

Adam: Okay um do you want to sit with me on the bus

You: Sure

Coach Bombay decided that everyone is going to stay with him so we can all met each other and become a family. We got on the bus and went to the place Coach was staying at.

To Be Continued