hanako x kidnapped!reader

requested by @Black_dreams !

y/n walked through the dark hallways of the school

y/n walked through the dark hallways of the school. Everyone had already went home, except her. Her parents always picked her up late, but soon she got used to it. She would often hang out with Hanako while waiting for her parents to get there but this time, she couldn't find him.

She looked everywhere around the school. But no luck. Even in the Girl's Bathroom. Where he'd usually be. So y/n just kept finding him, ti'll she heard a faint noise. She looked behind her. "Hanako-kun!?"

The guy looked alot like Hanako. But— a different outfit. He approached her, then poured water on her.

...

Y/n woke up and saw that she was tied up. "who are you-" Y/n asked. "I'm Tsukasa! Amane's younger twin! Didn't he tell you?"

"No— and is this a joke Hanako!?" "I told you i'm Tsukasa!! Not Amane!!"

"Look, stop joking around Hanako! What if my parents are already here!?"

Tsukasa slapped y/n. "I'm Tsukasa!!! Not Amane!!" "Well— no way! You totally look like Hanako. The same eyes— the same hair— the same everything" y/n explained.

"Because i'm his twin!" Tsukasa complained. "What!? Hanako never told me he had a twin! Hanako stop it!" Y/n yelled.

You complained for hours. You didn't stop talking. You chatted about lots of stuff. About why she's in this situation, why her parents always picked her up late, and many other things Tsukasa didn't want to know about.

Tsukasa got tired listening to y/n. "Hey did you know my cousin ever had a butt surgery—" "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT ALREADY Y/N!" Tsukasa yelled.

y/n got surprised. By that moment she realized. "OHH YOU'RE NOT HANAKO! YOU'RE HIS TWIN!" y/n said.

Tsukasa slapped himself. "I told you— that— many— times—" he said. "I'm done with you." Tsukasa took a pen and got ready to stab y/n.

"Stop Tsukasa!" Someone kicked the door.

"Gasp! Amane!!" Tsukasa dropped the pen and ran over to hug Hanako. "Amane! Amane!"

"E- eh Tsukasa? What are you doing with y/n!?" "Oh, kidnapping her of course! So you could come here and save her! I know you wouldn't wanna come if i told you to, so, yep!" Tsukasa smiled.

Y/n was confused. 'Huh i was kidnapped—' she thought.

"Okay Tsukasa, fine. I'll visit you more often if you give me back y/n." "Yay! Alright!" Tsukasa said while untying y/n. Y/n walked over to Hanako.

Hanako hugged y/n. "I promise i'll stay with you no matter what, y/n.. i love you.." "i love you too you pervert"

—a few days later—

Turns out Hanako did stay with y/n for a whole day. Well, at least he kept his promise. Oh and plus, After Hanako confessed, y/n and Hanako dated.

~the end~

this was so fun to write,, thanks for the request! I'll do more soon—

-peachii, out!