prompts by the prompt generator pt 1 (hanako)

well, this is new (о''о)

there were some nsfw prompts too bu—

hanako kun (alive highschool au)

"amane! tomorrow is the day of the test and i still dont understand the topic!! what am i gonna do!?" you panicked

"dont worry, y/n-chan! i can help you." "really!? amane you're too kind!" you thanked amane.

time skip to reader's house

you and amane studied together for hours, nonstop. you both kept on studying until you finally understood the topic, but you never could.

"this is too hard! i cant do this!" you screamed. "y/n-chan.." amane looked at you. "i wont be able to pass the test nowwww" you frowned.

amane felt bad for you. 'if only there was some way for her to be able to understand this' amane thought. he finally knew a strategy to teach you.

he tried out the strategy and taught you. finally, you were able to understand.

the day after the test ouo

you were scared about the results. what if you did bad? what if you didnt pass? finally, the teacher came up to you and handed over your paper.

"l/n.. you.. you did greater than usual" your teacher said, smiling. you were shocked. 100!? that was amazing.

amane looked at you and gave you a thumbs up while smiling. he was proud of you.

once class was over, you ran up to him and hugged him tight. "thank you!! thank you so much amane, i love you!" wait a minute..

amane looked at you and blushed. "me too" he smiled.

aag this was so short im sorry but i've no more ideas for the prompt lol