✴ 4 ✴

"M-mom! What are you talking about..." I asked nervously turning around to face her.
She put the phone a few inches away from me, shining the UV light in my eyes.

"This y/n!" She sounded concerned, and a little angry too, that couldn't mean any good.
"Amber! She texted you and sent you a number to meet up somewhere, while your dad told you to stay at home, your GROUNDED y/n. You can't leave!"

I looked at the screen, it was my direct messages from Amber.
Amber ♥: y/n, you'll have to go shopping with Johnny, Eric told me he'd set up a date, and just couldn't resist. Sorry man...

I quickly replied with oh-ok fine, before looking back at my mom. She looked furious now, I could tell, she was only trying to protect me from my dad, but I still felt the need to defend myself.
"Mom, its not fair, I promise I won't get caught, it'll only take an hour or two, I really need to go."

"And why would you need to go shopping when your carer, Lynn or even Sebastian can do it for you!?"

"B-because, we're having a...high school reunion..."
"Yea a high school reunion, and I need a dress for it. I can't let Lynn or Sebastian get me a dress, no of fence but their fashion sense sucks."

She sighed looking at the floor, shaking her head a little. "Sure, Because you graduated like 4 years ago right?"

"No I- Amber organized it, she wanted to see where had all went off to, so she did it, and of course she had to invite me, her best friend..."
"Mom please, you can't do this to me" I pouted.
"Pleaseeeeee"

She sighed, feeling her motherly instincts kick in "sweetie-" she pulled me into a hug, and into her arms, making feel safe, and like a kid again. "Sweetie, I'm sorry you have to deal with this but I'll try my best to keep it a secret. But I can't guarantee anything ok?"

"Ok...wait that means I can go right?" I asked.

"Yes" she chuckled "yes it does." squeezing me closer.

I went upstairs to go get ready

I went upstairs to go get ready. Changing out of my blue polka-dotted pajama, into a pair of Gucci cargo pants and a plain white top from Supreme and a jacket on top, with some jewelry to top it all off. Then put my hair in a half ponytail, after curling it.

 Then put my hair in a half ponytail, after curling it