The Nightmare Of Yapool

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Reiji: Modified the MAO Bird 3?

Yota: Yeah, it will not only fly, it can go underwater.

Ryusei: It's been looking for food.

Shuka: So, there's no way we'll find Seagorian.

Yota: There's a way.

Reiji: Is it the MAO Bird 3?

Yota: Yeah, you can now find Seagorian. It's now complete.

Koichi: Be careful, we don't know when it will attack.

Yota: Ultraman Zillion.

Opening: Rising Hope by LiSA

Nigitta messeji, that's Rising Hope (welcome to message write you) (can you distance standby) (here we go) (showing many planets on the solar system and shows earth then Zillion appears and then flies through space and then the title show appears)

Hiruganai sekai hijou na genjou tsudzuku kabe wa nan juusou (then shows Reiji with the Zeet then shows him with Zillion)

Imeeji dori nanka janai shizuka ni sawagidashita honnou (then shows Ryusei with the MAO Bird 2 then shows him in the shooting course)

Meiro mitai ikidomari nanda mou shikou wa distortion (then shows Satoshi with the MAO Bird 3 then shows him doing maintenance to the MAO Bird 3)

Kuusha nai ne itsunomani miushinatta rutto abaredasu (then shows Yota and Shuka at the navigation system then shows Koichi at the captain seat)

Pay attention! Hey what is it? Watch your step now! (then shows the members running with the Burst Gunner)

Joushiki nanka iranai (then they got on the Zeet and they drove off)

Are you serious!? no no no, don't worry 1,2,3 fukikaesu shinzou no rizumu (then shows all the members from MAO then shows the MAO Bird 1, 2 and 3 take off)

Shikai mada kuranderu sore demo ikanakucha kimi ga shinjiteru boku wo uragiru (then shows Reiji with the zillion spark and use and shove it to the sky and then place it on his left forearm)

Wake ni ikanai tsuyoku kurakushon ga naru (then he became Zillion and does his rise)

Kodoku na mama toki ga tattatte nigeru koto oboetatte (then Zillion Tri Type fighting many kaijus then he change to Brawn Type and punch them then change to Dash Type and jump and then kick them)

Atarashii kyou ga kichau kedo (i'm feeling magical) (then all the members of MAO were having fun as Koichi got up)

Kono negai tatoe mahou ga nakutatte kanae nakya chikatta (then Zillion Tri Type does his zillionium kosen then change to Zillion Brawn Type doing his delvince bomber then shows Zillion Dash Type doing his reloect bullet)

Boku wa kimi to mada mitai mirai arundayo (I seen my hope) (then shows Zillion Burst Brave doing the burst cannon with the justice sword)

Nakisou demo kuyashikute mo tomatte irarenai (then shows Reiji, Ryusei, Satoshi, Yota, Shuka and Koichi together with the MAO logo appears behind them)

Nigitta messeji that's rising hope (then shows them aiming at different direction with Zillion behind them)

The Nightmare Of Yapool
Extradimensional Terrible-Being, Zillion Killer and Alternate Dimension Man, Giant Yapool appears

(episode starts with a vision of the fields and Zillion falls back and then shows a being with a claw hand on its left hand and then grab Zillion and throws him on the ground)