II Disclaimer II

Disclaimer

Here are the mental disorders of the characters

Mental disorders:

In the case of a mental disorder, a person's experience and behavior are significant and disturbed over a longer period of time. These are associated with considerable suffering (mostly from the past) and these people cannot participate in "normal everyday life" in society.
The behaviors do not correspond to the social norm.

Han Yuri

{anorexia/ bulimia}

In a case of a bulimia (or also vomiting addiction), the patient is firstly eating a mass of food in a very short time and usually gets rid of the vomiting caused by themselves. The reason for this could be the need for a skinny body but als genetic, psychological or roles.

{depressions}

Depressions is a mental illness that goes on witth a depressed mood, lack of joy and disinterest as well as lack of drive. The reason for this is mostly changed metabolic changes in the brain.

 The reason for this is mostly changed metabolic changes in the brain

Min Yoongi

{suicide/ suicidal thoughts}

Suicide is the permanent termination of one's own life. This can happen in two ways.

Active: You damage yourself (cut yourself, strangulation, etc.)

Passive: By not taking care of your anymore (stop eating, not taking essential medication)

Jeon Jungkook

{paranoia}

The word "paranoia" comes from the Greek and means "next to the mind". Typical of paranoia are delusions that are not even real. However, since these perceptions are perceived as real, they can be very scary fo those affected. Paranoia has many faces, for examples those affected react extremely to rejections or abuse of trust.