sam

Sam: "I need to get her! She's all by herself in the toilets

Sam: "I need to get her! She's all by herself in the toilets. She gets panic attacks easily, she's all scared and alone! Let me find her... LET ME GO GET HER! I CANT LOSE HER... I can't."
Mr Shue: "You have to be quiet Sam. The guns are going off loads. We can't let them know we're in here. Y/n will be fine. I promise. She's a strong girl."
Sam: "I know she's strong, but not when there are multiple school shooters wandering around and she's in the worst place possible."
Coach Beiste: "Sam I'm gonna say it to you straight. It's unlikely she's going to make it out. Okay. We might not make it either, but we have a chance. I know it hurts but sometimes you have to make sacrifices."
Sam: "No."
Sam stormed out the choir room to find you. He found you in a toilet cubicle, crying your eyes out. He got in the toilet cubicle with you and locked the door. You sat on his lap and closed your eyes, praying for this all to end.
*the next day*
News: A school shooting at a school in Lima, Ohio leaves people injured and emotionally scarred. Unfortunately two lives were lost in the shooting; boyfriend and girlfriend, Sam Evans and Y/n L/n were found shot dead in a toilet cubicle together. We pray for their family and friends in this tragic time.....