Baby Blank

Anti was sprawled out on the couch, scrolling through Tumblr on his phone and was annoyed as hell. Dark was, once again, in his room on the phone with one of the other Ipliers. Anti didn't even care to figure out which one it was, what he cared about was the fact that this was his weekend with Dark and this was the fifth time they had called. Couldn't they take care of themselves for three days? Not even three full days. Two and a half days. If they didn't sleep in the same bed Anti would have never believed that they were together. He wasn't even sure if the Ipliers and Septiceyes believed they were together, they were never with each other outside of their home and even then they were separate most times. They haven't even had sex in a week and it was driving Anti crazy. It was like there was literally nothing that could make them spend time with each other.

The glitch suddenly sat up, ears twitching at the sound of something very unexpected.

Screaming.

Anti never had a problem with screaming, he was actually fond of it in certain situations, but this was different. The screaming was filled with tears. It was pleading. It was young. Why was there that kind of screaming in front of their door? He quickly jumped to his feet, grabbed his knife and faced the door when he heard that the screen door was being messed with. Anti slowly walked over to the door, grip tighter on the knife as he grabbed the doorknob. Someone was going to get a surprise and it was going to be great. Anti threw open the door, hissing and showing off his sharp teeth as he looked ahead. He closed his mouth and raised a brow when he didn't see anyone, but he did hear crying. Anti looked down and his eyes widened in shock.

There was a little boy, no older than three by the looks of it, with black tears running down his face. Anti opened the door slowly so the boy could step back and not get hit. He looked around and saw that the street was empty.

"Mommy." The little boy sobbed. Anti was a little shocked to see that the boy's hand was tied to the screen door's handle.

"The fuck," Anti said under his breath, using his knife to cut the rope. He took the boy's hand and led him into the house. "Um...here." Anti sat him at the kitchen table, setting his knife on the counter as he went to the fridge. "You like juice?" The boy just continued crying. "I got apple and orange." Anti pulled out the jugs, showing them to the boy. he stopped loudly crying and sniffed.

"Apple." he softly said.

"Good choice. I don't really like orange juice, but Dark loves this shit." The way Anti said 'loves' made the boy giggle. Anti smiled, but shook his head and went to get a cup. He filled the glass with juice and sat it on the table. The boy slowly took the cup and sipped from it, some of the juice dripping past his mouth, but not as much as Anti feared when he saw the boy struggle. "Let's get that rope off ya," Anti said as he knelt down, gently taking the boy's hand and beginning to undo the knot.

"Blank" The boy said, pointing at himself.

"Antisepticeye, but everyone just refers to me as Anti. It's a lot less of a mouthful." Anti finished the knot and tossed the rope aside.

"Why is there a child at our table?" Dark asked as he entered the room, his face loud in saying his disapproval.

"You gray." Blank giggled. "And you blue and red."

"Yes, I am. Now, Anti, why-"

"You pretty." Dark paused after Blank's sudden compliment.

"You are very pretty, Dark." Anti chuckled.

"Anti. Living room. Now." Dark stated before walking off.

"You chill here with the juice, I'll be right back." Blank nodded and took the cup again, not spilling any this time as he sipped. Anti found himself smiling again and left the room.