CHAPTER SEVEN

As the raptors fight with the I-Rex, we run around them to a nearby gift shop side window. My brothers climb in the side window first and we were quick to follow. I look out the window after realizing that Owen wasn't with us and my heartbeat increased as I saw he was shooting at the I-Rex.

" Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I mumbled and watched as he hid behind a fossil statue. I was tempted to go out there to get him, but I knew he could take care of himself so I stayed in the gift shop with the boys and Claire.

I looked over at Gray furrowing my eyebrows with confusion as he mumbled, "24, 50."

" We need more." Gray said.

" More what?" Claire questioned and Gray looked at her as he replied with, " Teeth. We need more teeth."

" The T-Rex." I realized and he nodded. I looked over as Claire got up and opened the first aid kit that was hooked to the wall above where Zach and Gray were sitting.

My eyes widened as I realized what she was going to do. " Claire, are you crazy?"

" I might be." Claire admitted as she looked at me and the boys. " You guys stay just wait here. It's gonna be fine."

" Be careful." I tell her.

She looked at me and nodded. Claire climbed out of the window and ran forward. I moved towards the window, but made sure I was hidden as I watched Delta got on top of the I-Rex as Owen continues to shoot at the I-Rex.

My eyes grow wide as the I-Rex throws Delta into a nearby building and it explodes. I watch as the I-Rex's tail breaks the fossil statue that Owen was hiding behind. Owen moves out of the way just in time before he was hit by the tail.

I frown as the I-Rex bites Echo and throw her in a different direction as Phoenix jumps on the I-Rex. I move towards where the boys were sitting and sit between the boys.

I jump and let out a surprised gasp when Owen suddenly jumps over the window, into the gift shop with us. Owen puts a finger to his lips to signal us to be quiet. My eyes widened when I saw the I-Rex's head behind Owen. Owen slowly turns around as the I-Rex lets out a roar as he hits the gift shop, knocking everything that were on shelves down. I wrap my arms around Zach and Gray and do my best to cover them from anything that was falling as Owen wraps his arms around us.

My brothers scream as the I-Rex starts to completely wreck the gift shop. We quickly move out of the way whenever the claw of the I-Rex breaks through the wall, trying to reach us. I end up squished against the wall and besides Zach as Owen is on the other side with his arm around Gray. We move our feet back as the claw got closer.

My eyes widened in fear as a claw got hooked onto Gray's fanny pack, puling him closer to the I-Rex and I hoped that Claire would hurry up. Zach, Owen and I grab onto Owen, doing our best to pull him back. Zach then reached forward with one shaky hand as he unhooked the fanny pack that the claw had a hold of. The I-Rex roared while taking a step backwards and Gray immediately backwards to the wall.

I look out the window when I see the light of the flare that Claire had thrown at the I-Rex. There was a roar that wasn't from the I-Rex, it was from the T-Rex. The I-Rex turned it's attention away from us and to the T-Rex. I then noticed Claire laying on the ground behind the T-Rex. The boys and I slowly stood up, me and Owen protectively standing in front of my brothers.

The I-Rex and T-Rex move towards each other and began to fight. They bite at each other, their tails knocking into everything that's around them and in the midst of the fight, Claire starts to move away and hides behind a rock that was a few feet away from the I-Rex and T-Rex.