play with tentacles

The tip of one of his tentacles trailed down to your thighs, leaving a slimy residue on your tank top and sleep shorts. You made quick work of pulling the shirt over your head, allowing your tits to fall into the open air. Tamaki paused his movements, watching your nipples harden against the cold air and trying his best to keep his jaw from dropping. He still had you pressed so closely against him, and now with the limb trickling closer to where you needed him most, you couldn’t help but squirm. 

Tamaki leaned down to capture one of your nipples in his mouth, his hot tongue lashing out to flick and circle the bud. The position was awkward, as he didn’t move back from you at all, but you ignored the cramp in your back and surely in his in exchange for the feeling of him sucking on you. He was uncharacteristically rough in his movements, switching between you tits and sucking dark bruises in between. 

You didn’t notice that the tentacle had snuck under your shorts until it was pressing against your entrance. The very tip of it slipped inside, and Tamaki straightened himself so his forehead was pressing against yours. In an attempt to distract yourself from the pain as it stretched you further, you began pulling at his clothes, trying to get off what you could as your mind grew muddier and muddier. 

“Rip it.” His voice was strained, eyes already blown with lust before you could even touch him. Your gaze flickered between his shirt, the last article of clothing he had left besides his boxers, and his face to make sure that he was serious. When you realized he was, you gripped the material in your hands and pulled, flinching slightly as the sound tore through the room. You had to rip it down and then again up through his sleeve to get it off fully, but anything was okay as long as he kept sliding his tentacle back and forth inside of you the way he was. 

One quick pull at his boxers had his length springing free, slapping back against his toned abdomen. What he lacked in girth he made up for in length, and you found yourself nearly doubling over to try to get it inside your mouth. 

Another tentacle moved up to wrap around your neck again, applying pressure just to the sides as he pulled you back up to look at him. He was nearly panting, doing his best to control your desperate movements instead of just giving in like he wanted to. You were so fucking beautiful in front of him, but your desperation made his cock harder than it had ever been before. 

“I didn’t know you were that fucking desperate, bunny.” 

The tentacle inside of you slipped out completely, but before you could verbally complain he was shoving himself back inside of you, this time with the limb folded over double the girth. It was painful, but between your wetness and the sliminess of his pink muscle, it was easing in better than you expected. 

Your legs spread wider, your weight being held up on your knees and the tips of your toes that were bent against the floor. Tamaki’s free hand turned into some type of fish, one with a sharp nose that he used to slice through your pajama shorts. His motions were quick and calculated, and by the time the material pooled against one of your thighs, you didn’t even know what happened. 

I want your cock, Tamaki~” You whimpered, reaching out for his weeping length. This time he didn’t fight it, letting you wrap your fingers around it as the tentacle around your neck tightened. He was still burying himself deep inside of you at the same time, each stretch to your walls causing your hand to jerk him. 

“I’ll give you my cock.” He nodded, his eyes fluttering closed as you worked his cock in a messy pace. “I’ll g-give you anything. Just ride it like a g-good girl first.” 

Anything. It rolled off of his tongue like magic. He did mean it, he really did... he would give you the world and then some if you let him, and he was proving this to you right now by being so open and atypically raw with you. It was the same room that he used to help you with homework in, the same room that you used to beat him at Mario Kart in. He loved you. 

You threw your head back, lifting yourself up nearly off of the tentacle before lowering yourself back down. Your knees slipped easily on the floor, causing the muscle to drive deeper and deeper inside of you with every bounce. The one he had laced around your abdomen helped you to move and you hand never faltered it’s pace working his dick in front of you, hoping that you’d get him to the same level of pleasure that you had stretching you wide.