My little submission bunny

His face was red and hot at this point, and you were sure that once the realization of what was happening hit him, he’d be curling back into his normal self. For now you took advantage of the adrenaline, moving yourself for dear life until you reached the point where you couldn’t. Even then, Tamaki let you fall back onto your back, giving you no chance to grow accustomed to the goosebumps the cold floor spread across you as he started drillinghis tentacle to your core. 

You had never felt something move inside of you so fast. The way he bent the member made it ridiculously wide, and you knew right then that you would never grow sick of the feeling of getting stuffed by him. 

Lifting yourself slightly, you slipped your arms into the crooks of your thighs to pull yourself further apart. Your hands greedily sought out his cock in front of you, both of them beginning to eagerly work his length. You were so close to your peak, and Tamaki could see this as you tightened around him so harshly that it nearly stopped his movements. 

“Cum for me, bunny.” Two stray tentacles slipped up to squeeze your nipples and one more found your clit, flicking at the sensitive bud in a last attempt to send you into pleasure overdrive. Your orgasm hit you like a truck, causing your back to arch up off the floor and buck against the muscle crammed inside of you. The last rough pulls on his cock had Tamaki joining you, releasing his seed all over your abdomen, dripping down onto your cunt as it spasmed around him still. 

Tamaki fell to his forearms above you, his hands turning back to his normal skin but still covered in your slick. His face moved to bury in your neck and he tried, and failed, to keep too much of his weight off of you. 

“I’ve wanted that for so long.” You whispered, and you felt him nod against you. One of his hands slipped under your body to hold you, wanting you near still even if you weren’t already under him. You began lightly scratching his back and it caused him to fall to the floor next to you, his hips on the linoleum but his chest still on yours. Any time you’d stop, he’d shake his body a little, a silent request for you to continue. 

Time felt like it passed too quickly, and soon the morning sun broke the curtains and illuminated the musky air. His cum had dried onto you by now, but Tamaki had no desire to let you up yet. 

Your quarantine just got way more bearable. 

“So… how about a horse cock? Huh, Bunny”.