Chapter 3

Eldria must have fallen asleep because the next second she was on the floor, the alarm at the bedside table beeping like it was on fire. "Ok, OK I'M Up" she yelled. There was a big black STOP button on the top of the alarm, she hit it, finally it stopped. Faith opened the door, holding a cup full of coffee, she smiled "Guess you found the loud alarm, we should probably get it fixed or something but that's the only thing that can get Sam awake. So that's what the name of the man said to Eldria, "What time does school start?" she asked, her head spinning as school came into her mind. "Well lets see" Faith looked at her arm where a watch was, it was a plain watch, it had a black strap, and a white clock,

"It's 6:00 and the bus comes at 7:50, but I thought I could drive you to school today so you have about two hours to do whatever you want." Eldria nodded, and got up, she quickly made the bed as Faith left. She walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower, but then she remembered that she didn't bring any shampoo or anything else for the bathroom. So she put on her clothes again and went down stairs. Sam, Faith and their daughter were already there. "Whatca want for breakfast?" Same asked her, Eldria shrugged and sat down next to the girl, "Hi" she said to the girl, "Hello" the girl whispered shyly. "And what do you want for breakfast sweet peas?' Sam asked the girl "Pancakes!" she said, moving and wiggling excitedly, Sam's eye brows wiggled in a funny way "Are you sure you want that?'

"Yes, daddy I want your pancakes" then the girl bent up to Eldria's ear and whispered loud enough for Faith to hear her "Mommy's cooking is really bad, never ask her to cook something" she said. Eldria cracked a smile and whispered back "I won't" . Then the two went into a fit of giggles.

"So, what do you like to do uh.....?"

"Jade, and I like to color and paint, but I also LOVE coffee" she said, and the two started giggling again.

Faith wiggled her finger at Jade in a joking way, "But you, young lady, are NOT getting coffee anytime soon." Both parents laughed. Faith put a plastic shopping bag on the table, "For you, I forgot to give it to you earlier," Eldria noded, not really knowing what was in there she was about to opening it when Faith stopped her, "Not here" she mouths, Eldria nodded again and quickly ate up all the pancakes that Sam put on here plate. "Good?" Same asked when she was done. She nodded, "Yeah, a lot better than the ones I had eaten" than with that she went up to her room.

Eldria opened the bag and was happy to see a whole lot of things, in the bag a towel, well two, a wash cloth, hand soup, and body soup, shampoo and conditioner, a hairdryer. She had bought a lot of stuff and Eldria made a note in her mind to thank her as soon as she could. Eldria was about to throw the bag a way when she saw a small package at the bottom. Pads, of course Eldria knew it was coming sooner or later, but she hadn't started it yet. She took all the things and put them where she taught to put them and looked at her creation.

now it looked like a real bathroom, she said to herself.

Eldria finally ripped off all her clothes and jumped into the shower, after that she stood in the room, with a towel wrapped around herself. She stood there for a good 5 minutes, "Oh no, I'm so stupid, I have no Clean cloths!" she yelped, but just as she said that, a even bigger bag than before showed up and she heard the sound of footsteps walking away softly,

Don't worry, I got you covered

Don't be afraid to ask for anything.

-Faith

Eldria sighed, she opened the bag and pulled out a pair of jeans, they were white washed and were a light blue. Then found huge, oversized sweaters in a light bubble gum pink. As she put on the sweaters she looked at the clock, it was 7:25,.

Eldria didn't have any shoes, but when she looked into the bag she found a pair of sneakers. She put those on and walked out the door, on the couch was a shoulder bag, in it was books, biders, and paper, also a bag filled with pencils and pens.

"Who's this for?"

Eldria asked pointing to the bag, "You, now pick it up, and let's go, don't want to be late on the first day of school." Faith order,

Eldria sighed, she took the bag and opened the door to the car.

Faith pulled up at the school, "what about Jade?" Eldria asked as Faith parked the car. "Sam's taking her, we don't trust the bus but we made a deal with her that she could take the bus, by herself, when she turned 111, but thank God, there is still four years for her to change her mind of it being embarrassing to let your friend see your dad out in public, even if they come to your house almost everyday and see your dad alot." Faith laughed and Eldria cracked a small smile.