flaws and imperfections pt.2

It has been almost two month since i talked to Zayn, since i decided i needed a break from the spotlight and since i've been back home in (country name). it was easy to not be noticed here because i barely leave the house and i've been just living life and catching up with friends and family.

i feel so much more myself and i know that my mental health has improved. Kylie, Travis, Stormi, Victoria and Jordyn has visited me plenty of time and each time i see Kylie, Victoria and Jordyn, they tell me how much Zayn misses me and that he flipped the fuck out when he heard about what happened between me and Gigi.

they said Zayn broke up with Gigi as soon as he found out about what happened at my hotel and that he's blaming himself. it hurt me to know that someone as nice and as kind hearted as Zayn would blame himself for something he din't do. i knew that i'll talk to him but only once i'm ready.

today i was going out to go visit some old friends that i used to go to school with at an animal cafe that just opened. i quickly showered before quickly doing my hair and changing into

once i was done i grabbed my purse before climbing into my car. i parked in the parking that was reserved for the customers before going inside to see all of my childhood friends making me smile. after saying hi and catching up on stuff, we all played with the animals in the cafe, we also took a few pictures together.

i took a few pictures with a cute little cat that has the softest fur anyone can ever touch. i knew that my fans are happy that i'm taking a break and that i'm taking time for myself. as soon as i got home i heard voices coming from the kitchen making me kind of scared, i mean no one is supposed to be home right now.

i grabbed a lamp that was on a small table near the front door. i held it before making my way to the kitchen. i heard talking coming from the kitchen making me scared. i kept listening and heard two female voices and one male voice. all three voices sound so familiar to me making me put the lamp down.

i walked into the kitchen to see Kylie, Jordyn and Zayn standing in there "what the hell is going in here and how the hell did you get in ?" i asked, my voice laced with anger "(Y/n)" Zayn said as he pulled me into a tight hug "we'll leave you two alone" i heard Kylie say as she and Jordyn walked out of the kitchen.

i had tears in my eyes but zayn just stood there holding me in his arms. we stood there for almost 5 minutes when Zayn let go off me, he wiped my tears away with his hand as he looked into my eyes "i'm sorry that you got hurt because of me" Zayn said "i'm so sorry that i couldn't stop her, that i couldn't be there to help you" he continued as tears begin to fill his eyes

"don't cry" I mumbled as i pulled him back into a hug "but it was my fault, it was because of me that you got hurt" he said as he hug me tighter "it wasn't your fault" i told him before placing a hand on his cheek "i miss you" i told him as he looked into my eyes "i miss you too, so much" he said before kissing me on the lips softly. the kiss was passionate and full of love.

i had butterflies in my stomach like a little five year old because of how happy and excited i am. when we pulled away we both had cute smiles on our faces "i've been waiting to do that for so long" Zayn said as he wrapped his inked arms around me "i love you Zayn Malik" i said as i leaned in to kiss him again

"i love you (Y/n) (Y/l/n)" he replied with a soft and gentle smile which makes my heart flutter. i heard foot steps coming from the living room and knew that kylie and jordyn were waiting outside to kmow if me and Zayn made up or not but once i tell them that instead of making up, we became boyfriend and girlfriend they'll be so shocked that they would want to know what we really did while they were gone.

------------------

yo wassup, it's been a really long fucking while but i'm back and honestly i'm doing a whole lot better. i'm a brand new hoe and i just feel happy for once. i accidently deleted this so i'm posting it back on here and a new imagine will be posted on here soon so wait a lil bit before you get a new chapter. i hope ur all doing good, that ur safe and happy, i'd like to thank all of you for the support on this imagine book even if i've been really inactive for the past couple of months but i'm back and i'm better